With a Kiss

Chapter Two

We walked off the jet, our arms linked together. We were welcomed by Tokio Hotel staff, and some airport staff. Lead by security guards, we went through the massive crowd of screams and crying, hands on my stomach. Yep, fans. And we wrote autographs until our fingers cramped.

We climbed into the back seat, as our luggage was loaded into the back. I again, slept on Tom's shoulder. Next thing I know, he asked the driver to blast up German hip hop. I screamed in shock, and hit Tom's arm. He laughed it off. I growled and tried to stay my distance from Tom, but it was hard.

We finally got to the house. There was a cooling presence to the house. Tom got out and got the stuff out of the back of the SUV. I helped wheel in the bags, but Tom did all of the lifting. He opened the door, and a thin woman with blonde hair attacked him with a hug.

"Oh Tomi, I missed you so so much!" She cried. She said it in German of course.

"Hi mommy!" Tom rocked the woman side to side, while the both laughed. Even though I didn't have feelings for Tom, I felt a huge jealousy run though my body.

"Emma, this is my mom, Simone." He smiled to me. I smiled back, still feeling jealous.

"Oh my gosh! Hi Emma!" Simone let go of Tom and pulled me into a hug as if I were her child too. I confusingly looked to Tom. He shrugged. Simone held me at arms length. "So, how is the baby...?"

"Ummmm.......ok.........I guess." I said unsure. She smiled brightly.

"Oh, don't be intimidated by me. I am a little active." Simone laughed. Tom muffled his laughs.

"A little?"

"Thomas!" Simone swatted the top of his head, knocking his cap off. It fell to the ground with a small thud. Tom quickly swiped it up, and placed it back onto his head. I hardly even saw him with out the cap, he moved so fast.

"So, hi Simone. I've wanted to meet you for some time now!" I smiled. She nodded in agreement.

"Yes, ever since Bill told me, the very day after he met you, I wanted to meet you as well!" Simone smiled sweetly.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked. Simone looked at Tom.

"You didn't tell her?" She asked him. He sighed.

"No...I wanted it to be a surprise." He mentioned softly.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Um, my mom is going to live with you until the baby is born." Tom grinned. Simone nodded again.

"Oh. Ok. Great, now I won't be home alone while you are on tour!"

"Exactly why I wanted to come here. Plus Gordon is on a business trip." Simone pouted. I giggled at her innocent look.

"Ok! Mom are you already unpacked?" Tom asked his mom.

"Ja, ja ja ja ja ja!" She laughed, and twirled a bit.

"Is she always-" I started.

"Like this?" Tom finished. "Ja!" He rolled his eyes.