With a Kiss

Chapter Three

"So...last day before tour?" I sighed. My eyes were stinging from being dry, from crying. Me and Tom were sitting on my bed. Well I was laying down and Tom was sitting on the edge. Tom nodded. As I said to Tom, this was the last day before the tour. Five fucking months. Ohmigahd. Today was July 29th.

I was getting use to Simone easily. She become my next best friend, besides Maya and Kassey. She cooks for me a lot, and plays games with me, and sometimes we would play cards until 1 am, and sometimes we would play pranks on Tom.

"I'll miss you," Tom told me. He kissed my forehead. I felt guilty and looked down. Tom was such a manwhore he can't read body signs, so I thank him for that. He had been acting really nice to me, acting like my boyfriend too. But I haven't let him kiss my lips again, and when I hug him, and when he kissed my cheek or forehead, I feel guilty, and sick to my tummy.

"Yea..." I agreed.

Later that day, Simone dragged me and Tom to a park that is close to the house. She told me later that is was to have fun with Tom before the tour started. Tom pushed me on the swing for a while, and we raced down the slide. Simone, actually calm for once, was reading a book in the shade of a tree. Tom and I played two person tag too. We did have fun even though we were at a playground.

Simone went home an hour before we did. We kept playing, then talking, then giggling, then playing...talking...giggling...you get the point.

We walked home very sweaty. We arrived home to lunch and a glass of cold lemonade. I hugged Simone. We ate lunch talking about how often Tom will visit while on tour. We decided that he would be doing a lot of flying and driving. The next time he will stop by is in a month. I tried not to get all whiny and beg him to stay, and I didn't. I wanted to, but I didn't.

Tom was super funny through out the whole day. He must have been nervous, because normally he isn't that funny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, but I'm tired and injured from swimming, and I have home work.