With a Kiss

Chapter Nine

The weeks dragged on and I just became more of a cow. Occasionally when Simone walked into the room, I would moo and it would make her laugh. I found out there was a music award show coming up, and Tom decided to invite me as his date. Haha, yea right. As if the world wanted to see Tokio Hotel and their pet whale cow. But I agreed.

"Emma! Come down here!" Simone shouted.

"Alright!" I shouted back. I somehow got myself out of bed and waddled down the stairs. "What?"

"This is Dyson and Gale, they live down the street." I looked at the couple next to Simone. The guy was tall, muscular, and very, very attractive. He had dark brown hair and a smooth face. As for Gale, she was model-like. She had straight light brown hair that went down her back. Her hair was pulled back by a thick head band. She was also pregnant.

"Hi, I'm Gale." She smiled a candy smile, and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Emma." I smiled back, then looked at Simone.

"Gale and Dyson are expecting their first child too. They have offered to help you out until you give birth."

"How far are you?" She asked. I thought in my head. Honestly, Simone does most of the pregnant stuff.

"28 weeks I think." I looked at Simone. She nodded.

"Fun! I'm 24 weeks!" She giggled. I nodded a smile, and a baby kicked. My hand lurched to my tummy.

"I have to pee." I told Simone and waddled away to the bathroom.

***

When I came out, I still felt pressure on my tummy, so I asked Simone to help me upstairs. Instead, Gale and Dyson came to my sides to get up.

"Thanks." I smiled to Dyson. He smiled back.

"Thats what we seriously are here for." Oh my god he is so hot! I blushed and looked down. I hoped Gale didn't notice.

"Is that your room?" She asked. I nodded. They helped me into my bed.

"Thank you." I said again. Mostly looking at Dyson. Gale sat on the end on my bed, and Dyson left the room.

"I'm so excited to meet you! I'm actually a huge fan of you, and Tokio Hotel." She giggled. I smiled. "I really hope to meet Bill!" I sort of frowned.

"Cool..." Oh no. A fan girl!