Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 9

“Look I know that I shouldn’t be here. I should let you cool down a bit, but have you seen Matt anywhere? I swore I could sense him here.” Zack said looking around the room.

“No, haven’t seen him.” I lied and tried not to bit my lip.

He just looked at me, trying to see if I was lying or not. And when he saw that I had a straight face and a blank mind, he shook his head and turned around and left. I sighed and looked at the clock to see that it was already late and I should sleep. I got in bed and went into a deep sleep.

The next few days went by fast and now was the day of the ball. The castle was filled with busy people trying to make the ballroom the best thing ever. Next thing I knew, the sun was already gone and guests started to come. I quickly did my hair and got dressed in my dress.
I got out of my room and saw Katie with Brian and Lauren with Johnny talking and laughing.

I smiled at that then felt someone’s presence behind me. I turned around to see Zack.
“I’m sorry about the other night and hope that we’ll have fun tonight.” He said offering his arm.

“I hope so.” I whispered and took his arm and he led me to the ballroom.

It was how I expected it to be, the room filled with black and red roses. After all black and red was their color. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Zack dragged me to the dance floor and we started to dance.

“Now, I want you to do exactly what I tell you when the leader arrives. And don’t you dare piss him off like you do to us, he has a temper so just keep your cool.”

I nodded and wondered to whole time about this so called leader. I couldn’t wait for him to arrive so that I could see Zacky and the others act like a slave in front of him. I smirked at that thought and Zack noticed.

“What are you smirking about?”

“Oh, nothing.” I looked away and we continued to dance.

After a while, the room fell silent and everyone looked at the doors. It opened and someone who seemed to be the leader walked in with a few people around him. Everyone in the room bowed down and I didn’t. Zacky forced me to bend down by pushing my back.

I felt eyes on me, so I looked up to find the leader in front of me. Zack told me to stand straight and I did. The leader took my hand and placed a kiss on it.

“What is a beautiful creature like you doing here with Zack Vengeance?”

I blushed a little then said “Oh, I’m not with him actually…I work for him.”

“So what’s your name? I’m the leader of this coven, Frank Iero.”

“Well then it’s very nice to meet you, I’m Samantha McKinley.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is short, it's just a filler.
Thanks for Tihana for the ideas so this chapter and the next one is for her.
Comment and subscribe and i'll update sooner xD