Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 10

“Zack, would you mind if I stole her for a while?” He said not taking his eyes off of me.

Zack tried his best not to glare at him and just nodded. Frank offered me his arm and led me to the dance floor. We started to dance and the whole time I kept thinking why is he this nice to me while the others treat me like crap. After a while, we stopped dancing and we walked to the balcony outside.

“May I ask how did you end up here?”

“Oh, um…One day I was heading home and Zack was in some alley and he kidnapped me.” I said remembering that day. I was going home to let my mother know that I got accepted to a good college.

I zoned out for a minute there which followed by an awkward silence. He cleared his throat and I looked over at him. He was smiling? That was weird I’ve never seen a vampire smile, only smirk. I guess there’s a first time for everything.

“He a good guy, I mean it’s obvious that he has great taste in women.” He said and I blushed. I should stop doing that every time he complimented me.

“Like I said before I’m not with him just work for him as his…slave.” I told him. It was obvious that I was hinting that I was single and I mentally slapped myself for doing that.

“So then you won’t mind if I asked you if you want to be with me.”

I looked away not wanting him to see my face which was red as a tomato. I didn’t know why I was feeling like this. I wanted to say yes but something inside of me kept saying no. I just stood there not saying anything. He got closer and placed a hand on my cheek. Just as I was about to say something I heard yelling and screaming coming from the inside.

We left the balcony and got in the ballroom and saw Zack and Matt fighting…again. I walked over to them and told them to break it but they didn’t listen to me. Then Frank came over and shouted to stop and the room fell silent.

Both of them broke away and bowed at Frank. “What’s going on here?” Frank yelled.
“Me and Matt were arguing about Samantha. Apparently he wants her to be his slave.” Zack said glaring and Matt.

“How long have they been fighting like this?” Frank whispered to me.

“It’s been a week I think.”

“Samantha is going to be no one’s slave from now on. She’s going to come with me and be my Queen and eventually be turned into our kind.” Frank said smirking at me.

“Wait what?” I said not believing what he just said. I looked over at Zack; he had a shocked look on his face which turned into a frown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment ?
:)