Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 8

“What are you doing here?”

“It’s my castle; I don’t need a reason to be in here?” He snapped at me and I was taken aback.

He got up and sat down on my bed and sighed. I looked confused at him and didn’t know whether to say something, move or just stay still. I decided to do nothing and just sit there until he does or says something.

I looked at him and saw that he was in deep thought. A few minutes later, he came back to reality and turned to me with slight smile on his face then it left its face.

“Why did you storm off like that earlier?”

I was expecting him to say sorry, but he didn’t seem that type of a guy. Saying those 3 words seemed to be hard for him. I didn’t see why it was such a big deal that they want me to be their slave. I was Zack’s in the first place and Matt could get one anytime he wants to but always seemed to want me.

“Well, to be honest…I don’t want you people to think of me as an object or a slave.” I paused for a moment then carried on “I mean it’s been God knows how long that I’ve been working here and no one seems to give me some respect.”

I got up getting angry and said “I really want back my old life that isn’t here. I had friends and family and I’m pretty sure they think I’m dead right now.”

I started to cry and turned my back to him so that he wouldn’t notice. However, he did and got up then wrapped his arms around me. I struggled and tried to escape his grip but couldn’t so I buried my head in his chest and sobbed.

“It’s ok just let it all out.”

I was shocked that he was nice to me. Earlier he was going to suck all of my blood and now he all lovey and dovey and trying to make me feel better. And surprisingly it did. I pulled my head back up and looked at him.

“Why are you being nice to me? You were gonna drink all of my blood a while ago.”

He chuckled a bit then said “Honestly…I wasn’t going to. Although it’s tempting not to bite that beautiful and soft neck of yours.”

“Really? Then why did I almost feel your lips on my neck? If Zacky wouldn’t of came you were about to bite me.”

He just sighed then said “Oh…you mean like this?”

Matt did the same thing he did earlier on my neck. He didn’t bite me though, just kept sniffing my scent and if I wasn’t mistaking planted a few kisses on it. I pulled away from him and looked at him confused.

“You don’t get it do you? Don’t see that it’s obvious…I have feelings for you Samantha.” He said then couldn’t believe that he did say it.

I covered my mouth and my eyes widened. I shook my head not believing what he just said. Matt nodded towards me as if saying yes that he was telling the truth.

“Look, it’s not common for me to feel this way. I’ve never felt like this…ever.” He said then we heard someone knocking on the door.

I was still in shock to what he just said that I couldn’t move an inch. Then I heard Zacky yelling at me to open the door. I walked over to it and opened it to reveal a calm Zack. I didn’t know what he would do when he would see Matt in my room. He didn’t say a thing. I was surprised but then I turned around to see no one. He must’ve flown away. Then Zack cleared his throat to catch my attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took a week to update, i was writing my frankie story and a joint frerard.
anyway comment so i would update sooner.