Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 11

“I said you’re coming with me. And don’t worry you’ll be treated like a Queen there, not a slave.” Frank said glaring at Matt and Zack.

“But...” I said and didn’t have any reason not to go with him. First of, I won’t be a slave there and I already like him so it would be okay. But something tells me that I shouldn’t, like it’s wrong and something’s missing.

I looked to see Matt’s and Zack’s reaction. Both of them seemed pissed off. I thought for a moment of how were they gonna manage things without me. I mean they’re too lazy to do anything around the house. But then again why did I care that much.

“Alright I’ll go with you.”

Frank smiled and wrapped an arm around me. Zack just shook his head and stormed off. Matt didn’t say a thing and just glared at me then followed behind Zack.

*The next day*

I was packing my bags when I heard a knock on my door. It was Katie and Lauren.

“Hey how are you feeling?” Lauren asked while sitting down on my bed well used to be.

“I don’t know it feels weird…I mean I thought that I was gonna be a slave here till I die you know? And thought that there’s no escape. Well now this is the only way to leave this place.” I said closing my bag.

“So, you’re never gonna miss it here?” Katie asked.

“Why would I? I’ve been living in hell. It’s about time someone respects me.”

“Well actually…..” Lauren said but was cut off by Katie hitting her arm and telling her not to say it.

“What? She has to know if she’s going to marry him.” Lauren yelled at Katie.

“Wait….you’re saying that I’m gonna marry Frank? You’re kidding, right? I just met him yesterday and sure I like him but it’s way too soon.”

“Of course you are, he said that you’re going to be his Queen. So, he’s the King and you’re gonna marry him to be a Queen.” Lauren said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Yeah I know how it works but…do you think he’s gonna turn me into a vampire?” I asked curiously. I was 100 percent sure that I didn’t want to become one of them and that I liked being human.

“I don’t know, he might turn you.” Katie said.

“Of course he will, his other wives used to be vampires and the Queen must be one of us.” Lauren said then covered her mouth.

Katie shook her head and started to yell at Lauren for blowing there cover.

“I knew it. I knew there was something strange about you guys.” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Just don’t tell anyone, ok? Even Frank he could kill us and Brian and Johnny if he finds out that they turned us. It’s against the rules to turn your slave into your kind.” Katie said worried that I might tell the others.

“I wasn’t going to anyway. You guys didn’t have to hide it from me.” I said starting to walk out of the room with my bags when Zacky stopped in front of me.

“Let me help you with those bags.” He said taking my bags from my hands.

I was shocked and thought maybe he’s doing this so that I won’t hurt or kill him when I become his Queen. That was the only possible reason I could think of. We walked out of the castle and I saw a car waiting for me. He put the bags and then turned to me. He hugged me tightly and I patted on his back so that he would let me go but didn’t get the sign.

“Um, Zack? You can let go of me now.”

“Please Sam don’t leave, I don’t know what I’ll do without you.”

‘Wow’ I thought, he did not just say that. Now he realizes how much he needs me? Well too bad he’s late.

I tried to escape his grip and manage it successfully.

“It’s ok you’ll do fine. Besides there’s still Katie and Lauren or you might just kidnap some innocent young girl like you did with me.” I said getting in the car and looked at him.

“Bye.” I said waving at him then sighed as I watched the castle from behind. ‘I’m really gonna miss this place.’ I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe so I can update soon.
btw sorry it took me long to write it.