Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 12

The car pulled over into a huge mansion. It was twice as bigger than Zack’s. I got out of the car and took a deep breath. I walked up to the huge doors and knocked on it. A few seconds later, a man looking in his 50’s opened the door.

“You must be Samantha McKinley. Master Iero told me that you will be arriving soon. Come in.” He said and I stepped in.

“I’m Jeffrey, the head butler.” Jeffrey said bowing down.

“Nice to meet you. No need to bow down I’m just a normal person.” I said a little annoyed.

“Oh, but you will be the new Queen of this coven…” I cut him off by saying.

“Queen? You must be mistaken I can’t be one. I know nothing about running a country and…” Before I carried on I heard footsteps and turned around to see Frank.

“Nonsense, you will make a beautiful and powerful Queen. I’m glad you came Samantha, come I’ll show you your room and Jeffery will get you your bags.” He said taking my hand and dragging me away.

“So I don’t have a choice here? I mean that I have to marry you?” I asked while looking around the house.

“Well yes, do you really want to go back to the life of a slave again? That’s your only other option.” Frank said then stopped when he reached my room.

“Of course not.” I said then looked around the room in awe. It had a queen sized bed with black silky sheets; the walls were purple and pink.

“Go on and open the closet.” He said smirking and gesturing for me to go and look.

I raised an eyebrow then went to open the closet. And when I did I found that it was more like a big room then a closet. I turned around to see Frank already next to me. ‘Ugh I hate it when they do that.’ I thought then heard Frank chuckle. He must’ve read my thoughts. I shook my head and walked in. There were gorgeous dresses hanging and begging me to wear them.

After looking at the shoes, bags and accessories I felt like I was in a mall. I was smiling the whole time and Frank noticed.

“So, I guess that you like it?”

“Yes I love ‘em. Thanks so much, but I can’t accept this it’s too much.” I said hugging him then when I realized what I was doing I let go and blushed.

“You have to; you deserve to have things like this. I don’t just buy stuff to random girls. I buy them to the people I care about.” Frank said pulling me closer and put his hand on my cheek. We were a few inches away and moved a bit closer. Our lips were about to collide when we hear someone come in so I looked away and took a step back.

“Sorry to interrupt sir and madam, but there’s someone to see you Master Iero.” Jeffery said then walked away.

Frank nodded then turned to me. “I have to go. I’ll see you soon, my love.” He said then walked away. He stopped and turned back and kissed me passionately and smiled. We pulled away then he walked out of my room.

I touched my lips and thought about the kiss. Did it mean anything? Do I really want to marry this guy? Well it’s better than be a slave, but lately Zack and Matt were being nice to me. I was confused and needed some fresh air so I walked to the balcony.

It had an amazing view of the ocean and the sunset was beautiful. I watched the sun go down and didn’t realize that it was night already. I blinked a bit then felt a presence next to me. I turned around to see…
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally i updated lol.
it's been a while since people commented so...comments anyone??