Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 14

“Why the sudden change of heart Vengeance? You treated me like shit all of these years and now that your king wants me you want me too. What’s with you?” I said coldly.

“I’m sorry that I… tortured you, but my feelings towards you right now has nothing to do with Iero wanting you, ok? I realized a couple of weeks ago how wrong I’ve been treating you and…you have no idea how you changed me.” He paused a bit then carried on.

“I never actually cared for someone like this for a long time and I’m glad that the feeling is back.”

He held my hands and looked into my eyes saying “I don’t want it to go away again. You made my cold dead heart alive again.”

I knew that he was telling the truth, but I was afraid of telling him my feelings. I was so confused first he likes me then Matt and then Frank. I was stuck in a sick twisted love story. All I know is that if I had to choose one of ‘em the others would kill the one I’d choose.

I sighed and smiled at him. I wanted to get out of here but couldn’t think of an escape. I hope that Zacky had a plan or else I would be stuck here forever.

I was talking to Zack with my eyes telling him that I wanted to get out of this place. He just nodded his head and sighed then looked around him before turning to me.

“Don’t worry we’ll think of something. Me, Matt, Brian, Johnny and Jimmy and the girls will get you out of here.” He said kissing my forehead.

When I heard him say Matt I flinched a bit. I remembered that he came by and told me that he’ll be back soon. I knew that Zack had not idea about this and I wasn’t going to tell him either. But something tells me that he’s going to find out about it real soon. I just hoped that they won’t fight again.

“Alright, I trust you. Don’t let me down, alright?” I said chuckling.

He smiled and said “Don’t worry, I won’t.” I wanted to kiss him right there but knew that I shouldn’t. Since I’m getting married against my will, but the other part of me is saying to go for it.

I leaned in and our lips were a few centimeters away. I could feel his breath on me. Our lips finally collided and I felt like I was on cloud nine. I pulled him closer by grabbing the back of neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

Before it would get any further I pulled away knowing that Frank would show up any time now since Zack took so long to talk to me. I heard footsteps coming so I straightened my shirt and stood up. It was Jeffery.

"Master Iero informed me to let Mr. Vengeance know that he has to leave."

I raised an eyebrow and thought that was rude. I shook my head and led Zack to the front door.

"I'll see you some other time." He said then pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I'll be seeing you when you go to sleep."

I look confused at him and he just shook his head and kissed my cheek quickly and left. What did he mean by 'I'll be seeing you when you go to sleep?', I thought. It didn't make any sense. I turned around and walked to my room to see no one.

I sighed and grabbed a book near me and started to read it. Surprisingly I liked it. After reading a few pages, I started to get sleepy and soon drifted into a long sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be nice :P