Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 15

Darkness was surrounding me and it was so cold. I was in a graveyard for some reason. Being alone with the sounds of wolves really scared me. I was shivering, I had nothing to wear and felt that I was going to die from the cold. Then I felt something wrapped on my shoulder. A black coat. I turned around to see no one, when I turned back I saw Zacky.

“Zacky what are you doing here?”

He laughed a bit which scared me. He stopped when he realized that I was scared. “Don’t be scared. Remember when I told you I’ll be seeing you when you go to sleep. Well…Here I am.”

“Wait…So, I’m dreaming right now?”

“Yes, the only way I can talk to you is in your dream. I’m sure that Iero won’t let me see or talk to you so this is the only way.”

I sighed and wrapped the coat tighter around me and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Then when I opened them I saw that I was in Zack’s castle. I was standing next to the chimney. I walked next to it and rubbed my hands then sat down on a chair.

“I hope you’re warm now.” Zack said and saw down across from me.

“Yeah I’m fine thanks. So, you said that you wanted to talk…” I stopped to let him tell me what he wanted to talk to me about.

“Yeah, well… I told you that we had to figure out how you can get out of this marriage. Now, I know that the wedding is not soon. He usually gets married on his birthday which is on Halloween. I don’t want you to end up like his other wives. I’ve treated you like shit and this is how I’m going to pay for that by making you happy.” He then whispered to his self. “Even though it won’t be with me.”

“Thanks Zacky I really appreciate it but how am I going to get out of this?”

“There are 3 more months till the wedding so we have to move fast. For about a month or so you’re gonna have to get closer to him. Get attached to him; make him know that you love him so that he won’t suspect anything. He’s smart and can figure out our plan but his weakness is the woman he loves. If you can show him that you love him till the wedding then he can’t say no to you.”

I nodded and kept thinking that I had to do this to get out of this marriage. Don’t get me wrong I like Frank but… I hate being forced into something. I want to be able to choose who I want to marry.

“I’m thinking that the plan might work on the wedding day. Trust me he’ll care less on what happens the last minute of the wedding. He may think that someone will ruin it but won’t know that it’s going to be you. Now, I don’t know what you’ll be doing on that day but for now let’s see how the plan will go.”

I hoped that I would remember this when I wake up. A few seconds later, I heard footsteps approaching us. I turned around to see Matt. ‘What the hell?’ I thought.

“What? Not happy to see me?” He asked offended.

“No that’s not it. It’s just that I can’t believe that you’re in my dream too.” I said with a surprised look on my face.

“Yeah well I heard the plan and wanted to help you. After all you know that I treated you like shit too and want to make up for it.” He said truthfully and I could tell just by looking in his eyes.

“Ok, I believe you. I’ll stick to the plan Zacky and see how it’ll go.”

“Alright, I guess you should wake up now. It’s morning already, I’ll see you soon.” He said and got up giving me a kiss on my cheek and I woke up to see Frank kissing my cheek.

I looked confused at him and was about to push him away but then I remembered what Zacky said. “Good morning.” I said trying to sound cheerful.

“Good morning, how did you sleep?” He asked caressing my cheek.

“Oh it was the best sleep I’ve ever had.” I said remembering the dream then added. “The bed is so comfy.”

He chuckled a bit then got up. “Come on breakfast is ready.” I nodded then followed him down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty comment and make me happy lol xD.