Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 2

"Hmm...You want me to get drunk? I am used to alcohol but not blood. Hence, whenever I drink blood, i got drunk and I tend to do something peole hate when I am drunk."

He dropped the cig on the roof and step on it while blowing the smoke towards me. He then kissed me on the lips and headed towards the door.

"Come on, havent got all day..all night. Hurry up, I am starving. Dont make me resort to tasting yours instead. Move it already."

"First of all, don't ever touch me again." I said then turned around and looked at him.

"And second, it's in the middle of the night and you know that I don't work then. Besides, if you want me to be active tomorrow then just let me rest." I said half-yelling at him.

I was tired from cleaning, cooking and doing whatever he says all day. This was the only time I had for myself.

"Aww....My little sweetheart is angry...Do you want me to cheer you up then? Alright. I try to get the hang of not touching you. However, you are so soft and smooth, its kinda addictive...like drugs. Then again, Besides smoking and drinking, I dont touch any of those. Still, care to join me in my room tonight? Oh, I will let you have my bed if you want. I just need some accompany thats all. So, what you say?" Zacky smiled slightly charmingly than before.

He does really hope or say to me in a nice way but things always turns out wrong once coming out from his mouth.

"Ugh fine I will." I said giving up.

I didn't want to argue anymore because it was pointless.

"But on one condition, don't try anything stupid, ok?" I said then asked him curiously "Why do you want company anyway? It's not that I'm gonna stay awake till you sleep. Once I put my head on the pillow I'll be in a deep sleep." I said looking at him and walking up closer to him and ready to leave.

"Don't question me and besides you're gonna have to stay awake. I've got plans for you." He said glaring at me then smirked slightly and dragged me out of the door and we started to walk down the hallways.

Finally, after walking for about 5 minutes, we arrived his bedroom. It was huge of course, but not the biggest one in the manor. Matt's room was the biggest. When no one was around I explored the house and found out. But no one knows that I've been that sneaky.

He plopped on the king sized bed and sighed loudly. I just rolled my eyes at him and sat down on a chair. Zacky then layed on his stomach and took of his shirt and tossed me the iol bottle and said "Give me a massage."

I was like 'WTF?' and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You're kidding, right?" I said taking of my coat and putting on the chair then got up.

"Of course not. I've been working my ass off all day so come on give me a massage...now" He ordered me.

"Like I haven't been working all day." I mumbled to myself hoping that he didn't hear it. Either he didn't say anything back at me and I was greatful.

I sighed then put some oil on my hands and started to massage him. He moaned and I somewhat felt sick and glad at the same time. I just shrugged it off and was finally over. I get off of the bed and stand up. I look at him and see that he was asleep. I slightly smiled and shooked my head then left his room and went to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment people plz, it'll make me happy :)
I'll try to update tomorrow.