Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up in my room at 6 o'clock in the morning. I only slept for 5 hours. I walked over to the mirror and saw that my eyes were blood red. I panicked and blamed it all on Zacky.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower then gor dressed into my usual clothes, skinny jeans, a tank top and converse. I went down the stairs and saw the Jimmy's and Johnny's slave making breakfast. I just sat down on a chair in the kitchen and rubbed my eyes. Apparently the shower didn't wake me up.

A few hours later, someone came to the kitchen. I looked up to see it was Matt. Why is he up this early?, I thought then saw him come up to me with a sleepy face. He doesn't have a personal slave so he just uses me as one.

"Cook me some breakfast, will ya?" He said without looking at me.

I just rolled my eyes and made him some eggs and bacon. I put the plate in front of him and turned to leave but he grabbed me by the arm.

"Stay here till I'm done. I want to talk to you a bit." He said with his mouth full and I sat down.

"Where were you last night? I was looking for you but then I heard some voices in Zacky's room?" He asked me curiously and was glaring at me.

"He wanted me to give him a massage and that was it. Then I went to bed." I said looking him into his eyes so that he would see that I told him the truth.

"Alright, I'm gonna talk to him and tell him that I want you around with me for a while, since I don't have my own personal slave so we have to share." He said smirking at me while eating his breakfast.

I looked at him disgusted and a bit glad that I wasn't going to be with Zacky that day. For some reason I felt more comfortable with Matt. A few minutes later, he was done and I washed his plate and told me to follow him.

We arrived at the ballroom. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and wondered why were we there. A few seconds later, I see some candles lit and hear some music. I see him smiling at me and grabbing me by my hand.

"I want you to teach me how to dance." He said then continued. "There's gonna be a ball in a few weeks and since I'm the big guy here I have to be the first one to dance."

"You seriously don't know how to dance?" I said chuckling a bit but regret it because he slapped hard across my face.

"How dare you laugh at me. Now you're going to teach me how to dance without making fun of me, do I make myself clear?" He said lifting my chin when I didn't look at him.

"Yes." I said barely and was terrified of him and then I taught him how to dance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I changed the storyline a bit and made it a love triangle between Matt, Zacky and Samantha.
I hope you like it, comments plzzzz?
The next update is tomorrow if u comment.