Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 4

A few hours later, we were done and I was glad that it was over. He was a horrible dancer but I taught him a few steps so he'll be fine. He looked at me and said those words that I thought he would never say.

"I'm sorry that I hit you earlier. I have issues so forgive me."

I looked at him shocked and didn't know what to say. I just nodded my head and there was silence. I sighed then turned to leave but he grabbed me by the arm.

"Don't go, I still have you as my slave all day. So, you have to follow me everywhere I go." He said then dragged me out of the ballroom and we started to walk around the hallways. A few minutes later, Zacky came up behind us.

"Hey Matt, what's she doing with you?" He asked him confused and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I wanted to ask you if I can borrow her today. She'll be all yours tomorrow don't worry." Matt said smirking but Zack wasn't happy about this because he was glaring daggers at him.

"No you can't. You should've kidnapped that girl when you had the chance. It's you loss not mine, so..." Zack said pulled me towards him and tightened his grip on me.

Matt didn't say anything, just threw a dirty look at him and stormed of. I didn't know that a personal slave was such a big deal for vampires. I guess I was wrong about that.

"Now, come with me I want to suck your blood." Zack said like it was nothing while it was a big thing.

"What? Since when did you suck my blood." I said getting annoyed.

He chuckled a bit and said" I was just kidding and wanted to see your reaction. Come on let's go."

He put an arm around my shoulders and we went to his room. He told me to sit on the bed and he sat down next to me. We just sat there waiting for the other to speak. I decided to break the ice.

"So, what do you want me to do here?"

"Oh, yeah. There's this ballroom party in 2 weeks and I wanted to ask, no say to you that you're going as my date." I was about to say something but he cut me off "You have to go to this thing, it's important to us. Let me explain to you."

He shifted a bit and turned to me and explained me the whole story behind the party.

"You see, in 2 weeks on Friday the moon will be full. And all the vampires have this ball whenever the moon is full which is once a month. And this year we're going to host it and some royalty is coming also. He's the reason while we vampires still exist, so it's like a party dedicated to him. However, they say that weird things happen that night but don't worry your pretty head about it. So, you're going as my date and that's final."

I listened to the whole story and all I could think about is the weird things that will happen. I didn't want to get involved in this but I had to. But I had only question to ask, why me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry SurSkittles I'll put Katie in the next chapter don't worry. I might make the whole chap her point of view cuz I have some ideas about Katie.
Anyway I hope you like the chap and comment please!!