Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 5

There's a week till the ball and the manor has been crowded with making the decorations, and buying foods, drinks mainly blood and wine, tuxes and dresses which I don't have yet. I asked for Zack if I could go to the town and buy a dress. He approved but someone had to come with me so that I wouldn't run away. He assigned some guy named Chad.

I was sitting in my room which wasn't that big and getting ready to leave the manor when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Johnny's and Brian's slave. I never had the time to meet them so I guess this was it.

"Hey you're Samantha right? I'm Katie and this is Lauren." Katie said with a smile and I just nodded.

"We thought that it would be a good idea to go together. We heard that you were going to the ball and need a dress and so do we. So, what do you say?" Lauren said and then Chad came up behind them.

"Yeah sure let's go." I said with a grin and we left the manor.

We arrived at the mall and Chad told us that he'll be waiting outside and that we only had 2 hours. We started to go store to store until we found the perfect one.

"So how are Johnny and Brian treating you guys?" I said looking around for some dresses and my eyes fell on a black and red one.

No one said anything, both of them were blushing and I looked confused at them. They started whispering to each other and glancing at me a few times. I shrugged it off and tried to forget whay heppened but I couldn't let it go. I looked at the dress and really wanted to buy it so I went to the cashier and bought it with some matching shoes.

I turn around to see the girls the dresses that they bought. Katie bought a purple dress and Lauren a green one. We left the store and went to find Chad. After that we went to the castle and got inside. They didn't even say a word to me and just left me by the door.

I shook my head and went to my room to put away the dress. On my way there, I passed their rooms and saw something that would never cross my mind. It was Brian and Katie smiling at each other and enjoying each other's company. 'What the fuck?' I thought and hid behind the door and eavesdropped.

"Come on wear the dress for me, please?"

"I can't you'll have to wait till the ball."

"Hmm...alright. So how was shopping with the girls?"

"Great, don't worry I didn't tell Samantha about us and me."

"Good, cuz I don't want her to find out that you became one of us."

"Sshh, keep it down I don't want anyone to hear us, especially her."

"Close the door then."

I quickly ran away before she could reach the door and close it. I went straight up to my room and couldn't believe it. Katie actually became a vampire. It was unbelievable, but why would she choose that path when she knows how cruel they are. I put away my dress and layed down on my bed and closed my eyes drifting into a deep sleep.

Samantha's dress:
Image

Lauren's dress:
Image

Katie's dress:
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chap. And you know the drill comments make me happy!!!
Let me know how you find the dresses.