Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 6

The next day I was sitting in my room reading some of my books. Zack and Matt weren't home that day so that gave me a chance to have some time alone. After a while, I heard footsteps coming near my room. I turned my head to see Lauren.

"Hey Lauren, wait." I said loudly to get her attention.

"Yeah?" She said walking in my room.

"Um, could you close the door behind you? I need to tell you something." I said.

"You know that no one's in the house other than Katie, right?"

"Yeah I know, just close the door. It's important." I pleaded and she closed the door.

I didn't want Katie to hear this. I wasn't sure if she could hear us, she has ears like a bat now since she got turned. Lauren sat down on the other side of my bed and looked at me confused. I didn't know how to open the topic. I couldn't just point it out and say 'Hey did you know that Katie's a vampire?' I just shook and laughed a bit at my self when I thought that. Lauren looked at me like I was crazy.

"Have you noticed anything weird with Katie?"

She thought for a moment then answered. "No, not really." She looked at me like she was trying to read my mind then asked curiously. "Why?"

"I don't know. I just feel like something happened that I don't know of." I said trying to make her tell me what has happened.

Lauren chuckled a bit then bit her lower lip and looked down. "Like what?"

"I don't know...maybe...she got turned into a vampire?" I said raising my hands a bit and looked at her.

She bit her lip again and then laughed at me. I looked at her confused and said "What?"

"You have quite an imagination. What made you think she got turned into a vampire?" She asked laughing nervously but I didn't noticed it.

When I was about to reply the door opened. It was Zack. He had no emotion on his face and stood by the door. Lauren got up and left the room leaving me alone with Zack.

"H-hhey, you're back early." I stuttered and stood up.

He didn't say anything, he just sat down on my bed staring in space. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"So...want me to do anything for you?"

"Matt wants you." He said simply without even looking at me.

I stood there for a few seconds then turned around and left. I heard him mumble under his breath but couldn't make out the words. I started to walk to Matt's room. I knocked at the door first then I heard him say 'come in'. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked him while looking around his room.

"Yeah, you're going to be my slave for the day and follow me around all day." He said smirking at me and I groaned.

"Now...I'm hungry. Make me some diner. The usual stuff." He said and I just nodded.

I left his room and walked to the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Matt walking behind. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen. I started to cook then waited for a while for the food to heat when I felt someone's breath on my neck.

I knew that it was Matt, because I smelt his cologne.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought about leaving you guys hanging there and wanting for more haha. I'll update more tomorrow.
You know the drill comment, please?