Status: On Hiatus

You Know You Make Me Wanna Scream

Chapter 7

I didn't make any sudden moves. He might bit me if I did. I started to shiver and he noticed then smirked.

"You know, you don't have to be nervous around me." He said putting his hands on my waist.

He started to pull me closer to him and I didn't even move an inch. I let go of the plate in front of me and tried to turn around and face him and I glared at him slightly and wanted him to back away. Matt felt that and moved his head to my neck and then lifted his head to look at me.

"You have a soft neck...I like that in a girl." He said then lowered his head and was about to bite me when Zack came in to the kitchen.

He had a shocked face then glared at Matt and pushed him away from me.

"What are you doing? You know the rules no sucking the slaves blood. Well, actually you made that rule." Zack said now standing face to face with Matt.

"I can't help it Zack. If you haven't noticed she has the softest neck, don't deny the fact that you don't want to drink her blood." Matt snapped back at him.

"Yes I have noticed but if I drank her blood, she'll get weak and can't work around the castle. Have you ever thought of that?"

I just stood there listening to them fighting. I couldn't believe that I was just a slave to them. Wait what am I saying, I shouldn't be thinking that. Am I starting to like it here? It couldn't be it. I was in my own thoughts when I felt all eyes on me. I looked up to see both of them staring at me and waiting for me to talk like they asked me a question and waiting for my answer.

"What?" I asked confused and they let out a sigh.

"Weren't you listening? We asked you to choose who's slave you want to be." Zack said.

"How about neither. I'm tired of being a slave around here. I've been working here for God knows how long and I still didn't get any respect. So, I'm choosing to be nobody's slave." I shout at them then storm off and go to my room and closed the door behind me.

I layed down on my bed and was angry at meself. I couldn't believe I said that. I didn't know why I wanted to be more than their slave. Could it be that...I'm falling for them? No that's crazy, however Katie did and got turned into one.

I just wanted to escape this hell and go back to my old life. I got up and walked to my window and looked at the view in front of me. There's no way to escape. I just sighed and walked back on my bed.

A while later, I heard someone trying to open my door and couldn't. I smirked at that, I knew that they would try to get in my room so I locked the door. Not long after, I see something flying to the window. It landed in my room. I looked at it and say that it was Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for short, i'll update more soon. and to my frankie story readers i'll update the story tomorrow.
you know the drill, comment plz?