Buried Myself Alive

Wake

I felt the bed shift and I heard a giggle. A voice in front of me gave sharp whisper, “Quinn, stop laughing or he’ll wake up!”

“Alright.. But I get to laugh all I want when he wakes up!” A sigh came from in front of me. I mentally groaned, It’s too early to get up. I turned so my head was buried in the pillow.

“He’ll know it was you.” I heard Quinn’s voice.

Then I felt the bed shake. I guess from a stifled laugh. “He’ll think it was Gerard and you know it.”

I snapped my eyes open at the mention of his name. I glared at Jepha who was sitting on the edge of the bed, he hid his hands behind his back. He shot me a cheesy smile. “Morning, sunshine!”

I groaned and threw my pillow at him. “I don’t care what you guys were gunna do, but find someone else to do it to. I’m so fucking tired.”

Jepha crawled next to me, poking me in my side. “Come on, Frankie! Wake up time! Oh, and nice shirt by the way. Total flamer.”

I heard Quinn walk out of the room laughing. I am so getting him back later on. “Fuck off, Jeph. Just let me sleep!”

“If you don’t get up.. I’ll- I’ll.. Whatever. Fine. Spend your whole day in bed.” He climbed off the bed and out the of the room, closing the door on his way out.

I laid there, not wanting to move. I knew I needed to get up soon though. What the fuck was I supposed to change into? How was I supposed to take a shower with everyone here? I heard more voices outside Quinn’s door. The door slowly squeaked open and I was being stared at by the whole fucking group. I guess at some point Ray and Dan had been called because they joined the group.

I rolled over. “Alright, guys! I’m getting the fuck up!”

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had to say I was getting used to these guys quick, though it felt like I was the guy to tease. It was like even though they all met yesterday, both Jepha’s group of friend and Ray’s group formed a new group and I was the newest member.

I opened the door and walked into the living room where everyone was spread out. Gerard, Mikey, and Jepha were sitting on the couch together. Ray stood against the same wall as the TV, and Dan & Quinn were sitting on the floor. I noticed Bert was missing.

I sat door on the armrest next to Jepha. “So..? Is someone gunna tell me what that was all about?”

I got a bunch of smiles in reply. I rolled my eyes. “Fine.” I turned my head to Jeph. “Uh.. Jeph? Would it be alright if I take a super quick shower. I don’t want you to feel like I’m mooching off you.”

He laughed. “Frank, I honestly don’t care. Go ahead, seriously. I think there’s a bottle of some shampoo in there. I don’t know..”

I smiled. “It‘s cool. I just feel like I haven’t showered in a while. I feel like such a bother though.”

“Ah, Frank. You’re no bother! It’s actually fun to have you around. You bring lots of um- yeah never mind…” He looked at me smiling.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you guys have an extra toothbrush, I could use?”

Quinn stood up while everyone engaged in their own conversations. I took a quick glance at Gerard, he was eyeing me too. I think I’m really falling for that guy.

I stood outside the bathroom while Quinn disappeared into his room. He walked out holding a towel, a bar of soap, and a purple toothbrush. “Thanks, man. I owe you a lot.”

“Forget it. Just go ahead and take your shower,” He leaned in closer to whisper in my ear. “Before I get Gerard to go in there after you.”

I bit my lip and shot him a look that told him to shut up. He giggled and let me be. I walked into the bathroom and threw all my stuff on the floor. I made sure to lock the door just in case those guys wanted to pull something.

There was only a stand in shower, no bath. It made no difference to me. I took a second to brush my teeth before I slipped out of my night clothes. I stepped into the shower feeling how happy and comfortable I truly was with staying here.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is what I call a filler my dear Ladies and Gentlemen xD
btw.. I'm really sorry for going over my normal weekly updates, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. (blame report on WWII genocide) I'll make sure I stay with it this time ;]

Promise twice cross my heart xo