Buried Myself Alive

Pressure

*Gerard’s POV*

They are all fucking idiots. I swear. All morning all they can do is talk about Frank because Quinn had to go about and tell them about our little scene in front of the building. Though he did say it was hot, so I’m not sure if I should be worried about that or not. I’m thinking the latter seeing as he sill wants Bert.

Not that is wasn’t obvious. He only always sits by him, and always leans into him. I feel bad for him though. Bert acts as if he doesn’t give a crap. I could be wrong though. I don’t know much about the two of them. I’ve just heard a little bit of their background from Ray who was informed by Jeph. A sad love story.

I frowned at the thought of my own story ending that way. Un-requited. If I was left still wanting Frank and he had moved on.. I changed my thoughts before I got really bad thoughts. Really bad thoughts came easy for me.

I sighed and sat back against the couch. Jepha and Quinn had disappeared into one of the bedrooms about 12 minutes ago and I was bored. Mikey was pretty much leaning over the arm of the couch trying to catch what was going on in there. I looked at the ceiling, he could be such a kid at times. Ray was busy talking to Dan about something that involved Christa. I heard the word hooker too, so that didn’t sound too good.

Quinn returned laughing his ass off. He looked at me. “Your Frankie is awake and he’s not happy!”

I rolled my eyes. “Shut up, Quinn.”

Mikey was grinning at me. I reached over and whacked the back of his head. He frowned. “Hey!”

Jepha walked into the room. “Frank is fucking hardheaded. I swear that boy has like morning problems.”

Ray’s head lifted up. “Frank has a morning problem?” Jepha, Quinn, and Mikey began cracking up. I could help but join in.

“You’re such a pervert, Toro.” He smiled.

“I’m known for that.” He took a step forward. “If you don’t mind I’d like to pay a visit on Frank.”

Dan stood up. “Me too! Me too!” I stayed seated while everyone except for me went to ‘check’ up on Frank.

I heard a rasp voice call out. “Alright, guys! I’m getting the fuck up!” That was Frank? Shit. He really wasn’t a morning person.

The guys all came back into the room, taking the same places that they had a minute ago. It was only about 5 minutes later that Frank entered the room in a set a clothes that didn’t look like something he’d wear. The shirt was probably Quinn’s, and the sweatpants could have been Jeph’s. Shit, did he look amazing in them.

Him and Quinn were talking and so was everyone else, but I wasn’t listening. My eyes were locked on his face. He was going to catch me, I knew that. He just did. Fuck. A light smile played on his lips. He turned and followed Quinn.

I sighed and looked down. How could he have kissed me? How could he let me kiss him? He was so perfect and flawless, and even that small scar blended with in with the rest of his face. He has such a tough look to him, there had to be a reason for it. Would I ever-

I heard Quinn say my name. Why? He’s talking to Frank. They’re talking about me?

I heard the door close and the sink turn on. Quinn walked back in and sat himself on the armrest next to me. I looked up and him. “I heard you say my name.”

He grinned. “What the hell are you talking about?” Oh, he’s great at playing dumb. Note the sarcism.

“Seriously, what were you talking about.” I could feel a pair of eyes on me.

“I know what they were talking about, but I won’t tell ya unless you go in there and join Frank in a shower."

My eyes went wide and I’m pretty sure I choked on air. “What?!”

Ray half smiled and laughed. “You heard me. Go ahead, nothing’s stopping you.”

Everyone’s eyes were on me. Fuck. They were staring and waiting. I whined. “Alright! Alright, I’m going! Shit. Stop staring!”

They all had stupid smiles on their faces as I stood up and walked toward the bathroom. I bit my lip and raised my hand to the door. I could already hear the shower running. I was about to knock when I heard him humming. It was so-

“Come on guys, let’s go grab a bite to eat. Don’t worry, Gerard. We’ll bring something back for you two. Common!” He stood up and motion everyone for the door.

I walked toward the mouth dropped. “What?! You guys are just gunna leave me with him alone?” I felt my knees shaking.

Dan spoke up first. “Well, I say before we go we make sure he goes in or else we’ll never know.”

I groaned. “Guys! That’s not fair!”

“Stop being a baby, Gerard.” Mikey said getting up to stand next to Ray. I gave him a death glare. I can’t believe them. They are doing this on purpose because they know I’d never have the guts to do this myself. I want to do it and they know it, it’s fucking feeding them!

Ray was smirking. “Well, you gunna go in or what?”

I guess I had no choice now. I turned back around and faced the door. I returned to biting my lip and knocked on the door. Please, don’t let him hate me for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! :D I love all of you so so SO much. 10 stars!! and I didn't even know until right now literally (reason I decided to update early ;) I'm pretty oblivious to that kind of stuff lol

seriously though, thank you guys so much. I can't believe I have that many people willing to read my shit xD

Bet you can't guess guess what happens next... or maybe you can ;]
xox