Buried Myself Alive

I'll Be

*Gerard’s POV*

How could he think I don’t love him? So many damn questions with no answers. I wish I could be better for him.. He deserves so much more. I pressed my lips against his more. I needed to show him how much I fucking loved him. If there’s no other way it’s this.

Kiss him. I did my best to make sure it was him getting the satisfaction out of this. I had to keep myself down. Oh god, it was so hard to do that while kissing him.

His tongue lightly touched back against mine, moving around it while mine went the opposite way. Shit. Keep control. I brought my hand to his neck. So soft and delicate.. I don’t know why he doesn’t believe me. Why would he give up on love? Maybe he was just afraid of it..

I moved my hand, grazing down his side until it was at his hip. I pulled away from his lips and connected mine with his neck. Nothing could be better then this. I felt him press himself against me, his head moving in a nodding way against mine.

As he continued to nuzzle against me I felt his breath against my ear, tingling every time he let out a breath. I could almost feel his lips against my skin.. Then I felt his lips part slightly as I kept mine moving on his neck.

He moaned. He moaned my name. I pulled back, away from his neck. I opened my eyes and looked down and his face. I watched as he slowly opened his eyes, they had returned their normal color. Bright and shinning hazel. Only now their color was lighter and clearer.

I scanned his eyes, looking for the doubt he had before. I couldn’t find it.. Does that mean he- “Why did you stop?”

I couldn’t help but smile at him. He was so cute.. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. “Come on, everyone else is waiting for you.”

I sat up as he kept his position, his bottom lip moving to the side a bit. Then he sighed and sat up. Before I could get myself off the bed I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. His lips met mine quickly before he pulled away and pushed himself off the bed and walked out into the living room.

I smiled to myself and stood up. Then I thought about all the things he accused me of. He had his reasons though.. I wish I could know what those reasons were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet :) Hope this was a little treat for you guys
xoxo k