Sunset Strip Souveneirs

In The Roxy

Roxxie

A couple weeks down the line after that fight, it's Halloween and we're all dead excited about the special night they're doing at The Roxy. It beats all of the other club nights hands down and also Scarlett is always in drunken hysterics every time we visit that place because all night she says things like "Hellooo I'm IN The Roxxie" in a sort of mocking way directed at me, but I laugh all the same.

"You slut! Don't tell me that's all you're wearing" Scarlett glowered at me as I sauntered into the living room, twirling around to show off my Halloween costume. I had edited a long black velvet dress so it now stopped mid-thigh, and revealed alot of cleavage. My hair was now long, sleek and black; a wig of course. I was officially THE slutty Morticia Addams.

"Of course it is, bitch...You're wearing an outfit that has more of a slut factor than mine" I giggled as she stood up and placed her hands on her hips. Her hair was now waist length with brilliant white streaks. I could see some of her real hair, which was slightly lighter than the wig so I strode up to her and yanked it into place.
Her dress was white, and floor length...well, it wasn't really due to the massive rips throughout it, which revealed alot of her bare flesh and underwear.

"Suck my cock...Where the fuck is Tommy? I asked him to bring me an ounce, and he's fucking late" Scarlett seethed, pacing up and down our vaguely small living room.

Right on queue, there was three loud spaced out knocks on the door, just an inch creepy.

"This better be him" Scarlett told me as she strode towards the door.

She wrenched it open, and stood there looking bored. Staring out into the hallway, I saw someone stood there in a monsters mask that sort of looked retarded.
Whoever it was, stood there making a series of random noises whilst waving his arms around wildly.

"Tommy, you're a fucking dick" Scarlett told him before striding away and sitting on the couch to light up a cigarette.

"Did I scare you?" Tommy grinned, removing his mask and looking at us expectantly. His expression reminded me of a little kid that is dizzy on lemonade.

"As much as a dust bunny" I replied, an amused smirk on my face.

"So...what time are we heading off to The Roxy? I'm looking forward to entering the Roxxie tonight" Tommy giggled childishly.

"Oh god, don't you start as well...And for gods sake don't let the other guys latch on to this pitiful pun...Anyway, we'll have a few lines, and a drink, and then we'll go" I explained, sitting next to Scarlett who was pouring three glasses full of straight vodka.

As Tommy took out the bag filled with powderised heaven, and hooked us up with a few lines, Scarlett and I tipped back our heads and poured the contents of the glasses down our throats.

"Ah; From Russia with Love indeed!" I grinned, slamming my glass onto the table and snatching the rolled up dollar bill from Tommy and snorting a few lines. I handed the dollar bill to Scarlett, and sat back on the sofa as Tommy consumed the vodka and Scarlett had finished with the coke.

"Now I'm quite intoxicated, lets get our asses down there!" Scarlett announced, wiping her nose for any residue.

After making sure that our apartment was safe to leave from the evil that Halloween brought (Rebellious teenagers trying to pull a prank on us by breaking in or some shit), we arrived at The Roxy not that long after. A long trail of people were stood outside, all dressed up. They were basically zombies with sexxi hair.

Being quite friendly with the bouncers that stood on the door, we were allowed in automatically, of course having to suffer a slap on the ass from them though, a price Scarlett and I were always willing to pay for free admittance.

"Finally, you made it" Vince exclaimed, advancing towards us, wearing what appeared to be a caveman outfit which consisted of very little leopard print covering him and a necklace of long teeth.
I glanced at Nikki and Mick who appeared to be wearing their usual attire.

"That's not very imaginative" I smirked as we walked over to them.

"It's not supposed to be; Everyday is Halloween for me" He replied as we sat down.

"Whatever" I sighed.

"Fuck you! At least I don't have like, 300 people inside of me right now" He grinned.

"What the fuck?!"

"Hellooo, we're in The Roxy" He laughed, draining the contents of his glass.

Mick, Scarlett, Tommy and Vince started howling with laughter at Nikki's 'joke', whereas I just fixed him with a steely glare.

"Well it's not anywhere I've not been before" Vince muttered, sipping his drink.

"Fuck you! Will someone please get me a drink before I die of laughter?" I demanded, looking around the table expectantly.

After a few seconds of them just staring at me, ignoring my demand, I glared and stood up.

"Fine, I'll go" I told them coldly before marching to the bar and ordering a vodka and coke.

"That'll be $2.00 please" The barman told me.

"Just charge it to Vince Neil" I told him. He nodded and moved on to the next customer. I stood at the bar, sipping my drink and glancing around the club, my body moving to the beat of the music blasting through the massive speakers.

"Hey Roxxie" Someone said, standing in front of me and obscuring my view of the dance floor.

I glanced up to see this guy I had met once, Dan, at some club. He was awesome, and supplied some of the best coke I'd ever sampled. He was wearing a tuxedo, with his hair all big. A glam James Bond, I guessed.

"Dan! Hey! I haven't seen you in like, forever" I grinned, giving him a quick hug.

"I know, I've been busy...How have you been, doll?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"Erm, Roxxie, what are you doing?" An irritated voice said just as I was about to reply to Dan.

Vince was stood there, looking quite pissed off as he glanced from Dan to myself.

"Oh hey Vince, this is my friend, Dan" I smiled.

"Hey. I'm Roxxie's BOYFRIEND" Vince told Dan, putting major emphasis on the word 'Boyfriend'

"Oh! Hey...Right well, I'd better go, I have to sort shit out...See you around, Rox'" He told me, before scurrying off, feeling the anger of Vince's glare.

I pulled away from Vince's arm that was protectively wrapped around my waist and turned to him.

"What the fuck was that about?!" I demanded, my eyes narrowed.

"I don't give a fuck if he was actually your friend or not, I won't have some dumb ass punk speaking to my woman" Vince replied defensively.

"Will you fucking stop calling me your woman? I'm not your property, dick head" I spat, my voice rising.

"We're dating, therefore you are mine" He stated, shrugging.

"No I'm not! Do you know why? Because we're not dating anymore!" I screamed, and stormed away from him, desperate to get to the bathroom before he could come after me.

As I slid into the bathroom, I automatically went in front of the mirror and looked at myself. My make up was still intact, but my hair had let me down slightly. Taking a large canister of hairspray from my bag, I revived it back to its usual state.
I could hear strange noises coming from the bathroom stall right at the end, and a small smirk fell on my face.

"Don't be silly wrap your willy" I called out as I dusted my face with white powder.

The noises from within the stall, stopped and a few moments later, Scarlett tumbled out with a guy, with a thick mane of blonde hair. For a moment, I thought it was Bret, but then I realised it was Duff from Guns 'N' Roses, a newish band that were quite cool.

"Ooh! Dirty slut! Didn't take you long did it?" I cackled, throwing my head back and laughing.

"Fuck you! Anything exciting happen whilst I've been erm...occupied?" Scarlett grinned as Duff leaned on the wall, watching us.

"Sorta...Remember Dan? He came and spoke to me, and Vince kinda got really mad, so then that made me mad, and I broke up with him" I explained, shrugging.

"What the fuck? Dude, why did you break up with him? Vince is hot!" She exclaimed.

"Well, I hate the fact he classes me as 'his woman', I'm like, 'Dude, we're not living in the dark ages, ever heard of sexist remarks'?" I explained, watching Scarlett redo her hair in the mirror.

"I guess that makes sense...Who's next on the list then?"

"I don't fucking know...I'll probably end up with Vince until someone hotter comes along...maybe Bret, he's good" I winked at her.

"I love how slutty you've become" She grinned proudly.

"Anyway, Less talk more snort! I'll leave you guys in peace" I winked before striding out of the bathroom and into the large crowd that had gathered around the stage.

"Vince is looking for you" A deep voice said in my ear, grazing my hips with his long fingers.

"I don't give a shit" I told Nikki sourly, folding my arms across my chest and pouting up at him.

"What actually happened with you guys then?" He asked, not removing his hands.

"I was talking to Dan, my friend who I hadn't seen for fucking ages, and Vince storms over, and makes a scene! He's being a jerk" I explained.

"Fuck it; Vince is a dick...Jeez, this band sucks" Nikki murmured, pulling me slightly closer to him.

"Yeah, I guess they do" I shrugged, finally turning my attention to the stage.

Four men, who were sporting leather suits and strange zombie make up, were thrashing around the stage like fish out of water, trying to act cool.

"You know, I love being here, in The Roxy...Although, there's another Roxxie I'd like to be in right now..." Nikki told me, his hands stroking me.

I turned to look at him, and watched as his eyes filled with lust.

"That fucking joke!" I screeched, slapping his hands away from me, and marching off to the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone likes this one hahaha
Wrath xx