Greedy or Straight?

Now's The Time

Hands started to wonder everywhere, Ed was kissing me roughly, my hard member was digging into his leg, I could feel his also, Ed was biting my ear softly, it made me growl with pleasure, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I wanted him so bad.

He sat up, still straddling me, he lifted his top over his head and threw it across the room and it landed a heap on the floor. He leaned in and kissed me roughly again, he was so eager, I leaned forward and he lifted my top, I lifted my arms for him to pull it right of, he did and he threw it across the room.

He started to attack my belt buckle kissing me at the same time, I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled, he slipped of me and pulled my pants of leaving me in my boxers, he quickly undid his belt buckle pulling his pants down, kicking them of he straddled me again, and kissed my bear chest.

“Ed, I want to take” I moaned as he ran his warm lips over the nub of my nipple

He pulled his head up to my neck and started too bite into it, it made me shudder with pleasure as he started to suck the part of my neck that makes me go crazy.

“Ed” I moaned his name

I felt his lips on my neck turn to a smile, he pulled away from my neck and started to kiss down my body, he was getting closer to my boxers.

My member was pressed against the cotton of my boxers wanting to escape and be touched. He ripped my boxers down, and threw them across the room with the other clothes. He swirled his tongue across my thigh, I moaned in pleasure.

“Got any lube” he asked me

I reached across my draw and pulled out a small tube which I had been saving for him.

I sat up and spread my legs, He pulled his boxers of with one swift motion, and crawled over too me, he unscrewed the cap of the lube and sqoze some onto his fingers.

“Might hurt” he whispered

“Go on” I said to him reassuring I was ready

He slowly pushed his lubed finger in to me, I shut my eyes tight for a moment, then got used to his finger in side of me, he slowly pushed it in and out, then he entered another finger in me, the pain wasn’t that bad.

But then he started to scissor, I moaned in pain, but told him to continue, he did and then he slowly pushed his hard beauty into me. He was huge.

He stopped for a moment until I reopened my eyes, when I did I nodded too him, he slowly started to move, he moaned in pleasure witch turned me on even more.

“Alex you’re so tight” he moaned

I let out a gasp of air, and moaned slightly

“Faster” I whispered

He started too speed up, the pain was bearable, then it began to disappear, and instead of pain, there was pleasure, he hit something inside of me that sent me crazy.

“Ahh There right there Ed, that’s so good” I moaned

He started to thrust into me harder hitting that spot every time, that spot was my prostate, I never knew how good it was to get my prostate hit.

We both moaned loudly, each others names mainly.

Ed Grabbed my member, pumping it fast, this made me moan louder.

I got a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach I was about to reach my climax, before I could spit my words out I came all over our stomach, the tightening of my muscle’s must of sent Ed over the edge, He moaned my name as he came riding out his orgasm.

He fell on me, panting, gasping for breath, we both where.
He pulled out of me and lay next too me still breathe less.

“I Love you Alex” Ed whispered in my ear
“I Love you too Ed” I whispered back to him

I rolled onto my side and wrapped my hands around his waist.

We fell asleep in each others arms, just after the best sex I’ve ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
There we are, .. There will be pleanty more in the future ;)
Hope you like it :D
Please comment ? :D