Panic At The Web Blog!

05

By now the whole band was awake and Brendon was drinking cup after cup of coffee glancing at Angela who was dozing off. He “accidentally” kicked the chair she was behind and she’d just look up and glare. She pulled out her trusty iPod and listened to some TAI… One more Weekend. She smiled and closed her eyes when she felt the chair knock her in the head again.

“How dare you!” she shrieked as her head began throbbing with pain and she heard Ryan, Jon and Spencer screaming ‘ghost.’ Brendon just looked shocked, then slightly relieved that they hadn’t thought of Angela’s un-called for shriek for what it was; an un-called shriek made by an angry 16 year old female stowaway.

“Shit Brendon you were right!” Ryan said pulling a blanket around him as he shook uncontrollably Jon and Spencer were on the floor hugging each other as though their lives depended on it. The bus stopped and the driver announced they made it to their next destination. The 3 frightened band members were off the bus in a heart beat. Brendon looked out the windows.

“Coast is clear.” Angela stood up smacked Brendon across the face. “Ow what the hell was that for!?”

“Kicking the chair jack ass!”

“Well I can’t have you sleeping!”

“I’m fucking tired dude, I haven’t slept on anything decent for 2 weeks! I haven’t had fresh air in weeks and I’m sorry but this bus reeks of sweat and guy-ness. I’m not accustomed to smelling this 24/7.”

“Well whose fault is that?”

“Fine dumb ass I’ll see you later,” she said hopping over the chair and heading towards the door.

“No! Scaring the shit out of them is too entertaining!”

“Well if I’m going to be deprived of sleep—”

“No, no! Go to sleep please just don’t leave!”

“Need I mention I’m failing school now?”

“Well would you rather be here or there?” she was silent than muttered something under her breath as she got back in her hiding spot and fell asleep. She didn’t know how long she was asleep but she soon felt drips of water hitting her face. She opened her eyes and was staring into Brendon’s face.

“You’ve been asleep for a while,” he said. She was covered in a blanket and she figured Brendon threw it over her.

“Please tell me that’s not sweat dripping on my face.”

“Well a mixture of sweat and clean water, I had Ryan dump some on me after the show.” She wrinkled up her nose and sat up in the small space, her long legs ached with pain. Angela was about five foot nine and her legs were always bent so she could fit snuggly in the tight space.

“Where are they?”

“They are outside they aren’t getting on till we leave which is in half an hour. I suggest we start uploading those videos…” he said glancing at the camera.

“Well give me your lap top because this is going to be a while.” He handed her his lap top and she started uploading everything.” Angela got bored and decided to talk to her friends. She sent comments to all her friends and finally after hours she finished uploading the videos to YouTube and she wondered if that was a bad idea. She doubted it. She shut the laptop off and quietly stood up and placed it on the couch. She glanced at her watch it was 1:00. She decided to do her little prank quickly and get it over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the last chapter for a while :[
School starts today. God 2 hours and I'll have another 185 fucking days at that mother fucking school >:[
I don't think I've ever resented school so much in my life!
But on another note my mom said if I get good grades and best behavior I get to see The Academy Is... and We the Kings in November :]
I'm still going to try and sneak to the Panic at the Disco concert on Halloween though. (maybe something like this story can happen :])