1832 Lost

June 30, 1832

On February 28, 1832 my mother father and I left our beloved England that was filled with all our loved ones. (What was my father thinking!) Our destination a beautiful island in the Caribbean. (BAH! Beautiful my foot!) My Father was appointed governor by our good King William IV. (Well goody for him!)
Once we lost sight of land was when I first saw Mister Stone. He strode across the deck and look over at my puking self. I wasn’t handling the sea life very well, and at that moment i had been hurling my guts over the side of the boat. He looked at me and laughed. “Well so the governors daughter can’t handle a few waves? Well thats to be expected, you English woman are all far to soft to handle much other then sewing.” I was shocked! How dare such a filthy american talk to me in such an insolent way! Me! The daughter of Sir Arnold James Cook! I walked away. If i hadn’t been feeling so bad I would have given him a peace of my mind, but if i had opened my mouth i would have spilled my guts all over him! (maybe that would have made him shut up!) I wasn’t going to listen to a low blooded American. He looked at me and i couldn’t help my self no matter how much i wanted to deny it, he was (or well is) handsome.
He teased me for quite a bit of the trip and he still does some times. Now there is no escape from it.
It took three months to get to the Caribbean Islands. The same day that we spotted land a large hurricane hit us. It was terrible. Peaces of the ship were flying every where. The ship rocked so badly, it was hard to stand upright! Water pored down from the deck. It was terribly frightening! Then when the main mast fell right through the deck i finally passed out cold.
The next thing I remember is looking up into Mister Stones bright blue eyes. His sand colored hair fell over his lightly sun kissed face. (If he wasn’t a spawn of Satan i would have to say he is quiet beautiful.) Then I sat up and looked around. I then asked “Where are we and where are the other from the ship?” My head hurt like something dreadful.
“We’re on a deserted island somewhere in the Caribbean, and I’ve seen no sign of any one other than ourselves.”
I looked at him and said sharply “Thats not a very nice joke to play Mister Stone. I demand to know the truth.”
“That is the truth Miss Elizabeth” he said “If you do not want to believe it then so be it.” I was shocked
“Mister Stone that can’t have happened! You’re lying just to scare me! I don’t think I’ll talk to you anymore.” A smile crept up his face and his blue eyes laughed at me.
“Fine don’t talk. It will make building a shelter easier without you to distract me”
He walked away and of course I just HAD to follow.
“Miss Elizabeth why are you following me?”
“I want to know if what you told me is true.”
“Well Even if its not, its not like I would tell you that.”
“I still want to look for other people myself.”
“You should probably go sit down before you pass out. He said.
“I’m fine. I need to be sure that we are all alone.” My head did hurt but I needed to know. If there wasn’t anyone there I would surly cry.
“If there was other people do you really think we would be sitting all alone?” He did make sense but I didn’t really want to listen to him.
“How should I know.” He would have been the one who did it.
“Oh just sit down already! There is no one else here! Stop being a child!” How can I stop! I’m fifteen and I’ve never been out of my home with out either Adam or my Father! Tears slid down my cheeks. Between the pain in my head and the pain of loosing my family i broke into hysterical sobs. Mister Stone groaned and picked me up bridle style. He walked over the the fire and placed me down beside it.
“Shhhh its okay. We’ll get out of here alive.” I didn’t really believe him.
“Is their any wreckage on this Island?” I asked desperate to change the conversion.
“Um yeah... Of course there is. The ship crashed against a coral reef right of the coast over there.” He pointed to the ocean.
I looked around and there was wreckage everywhere. I then knew that what he said was true.
For the next three days he worked on two shelters, and I searched for food. On the third day I found this little book it has a leather cover and blank pages on the inside.
I found a pen and Mister Stone used old coals to make ink. He crushed them and mixed them with water. IT works very well.
The next day I food. It was a joyous moment. I also found a knife and I thought Mister Stone would be able to go hunting, but the knife is to small. It will still help us with some other things, like cutting wood and such.
I’ve been writing for what seems like over an hour and i haven’t seen Mister Stone this whole time. Good riddance to the bastard. I don’t care if he ever comes back!
Oh my I spoke to soon. He just came back bering many moon shaped yellow fruit.
“Bananas!” Mister Stone exclaimed.
I’ve never had this tropical fruit before. Adam told me about it. He said “It is a tropical delight”.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really long one=) This story is kinda bad. This story goes out to Kirara who liked it when I emailed it to her. I'm bored... OH!! I think I'm probably going to College early=) I just have to pass the math test in like two years=)