I'll Be There for You Through It All

Told You So!

Fred's POV

Our two weeks were almost up. Tonight is the last night me and Renée have to ourselves before Hunter comes home again. We were both naked. I was supporting myself above her, ready to make sure we had another kid conceived while we had the time.

"Do you think we've done our job?" I asked her, running my hand over her belly.

"Let's just make sure." She moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I fell on top of her and started running my fingers up and down her sides. She sighed.

"That feels so good." My lips found hers and I kissed her. A kiss that cleary said 'Don't let go.'

She wrapped her legs around my pelvis, focing it even closer to hers. This was the best feeling I had ever had for these past two weeks. Tonight was the last night, we wanted to make it count.

"Just a little closer..." I mumbled and pressed the rest of my body onto hers. I could feel her breasts on my chest as I had felt so many times before. I rolled over so I could pull the covers back and bring her with me under them.

I brought her the whole way, and it was phenomenal. I made me think about how easy my part was in bringing children into this world, but she still had more to come in actually delivering it.

She looked up a me and beamed. Her hair was sweaty, so I pulled it out of her face so I could kiss her again. She kissed back so passionately, I had no doubt she was the one who carried Hunter for me and will bear many more children for me. I opened my mouth and put my tongue in her mouth. I kissed her hungrily, just feeling her tongue in my mouth was amazing. How much a kiss could mean to a person.

She rolled back on top of me under the blankets. We weren't done yet and I didn't want any of this to end. She kissed down my neck as I nuzzled my head into her neck.

"I love you." She breathed into my ear.

"If you're not pregnant after this, we'll have to do it again sometime." I smiled as I kissed the back of her neck, I felt her shiver with pleasure. I had hit her soft spot.

She wrapped her arms around me as I kissed between her breasts and then dropped kisses on both of them. There was another Weasley coming, and I'm not talking about Ron's kid.

Renee's POV

We slept late the next morning. We didn't want any of it to end, so we continued well into the night. Hunter was coming back at 1:00, so it gave us some time after we woke up at 12:00 to shower and get ready for him again.

"He was such an angel!" Mrs Weasley gushed as she handed Hunter and all of his stuff back to Fred and I.

"Thanks, Mum. We're actually kind of busy right now." Fred replied. We were?

"Oh, of course! I'll get going!" She disapparated.

"We're busy?" I asked him.

"We're going to see that friend of yours, Gwen." He answered. I laughed, but put a jacket on and apparated with Fred and Hunter to Gwen's house. Fred knocked on the door.

When she answered it, she looked at me, screamed and hugged me.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" I asked her, smiling.

"You're pregnant again!" She answered. She let go of me and took Hunter so I could kiss Fred in triumph.

"I'd say due early November." She confirmed. Then she tip-toed up to Fred's ear and whispered something in it. His eyes grew as wide as saucers.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked. Gwen shook her head, no.

"Well, you'll have to excuse us then." Fred beamed as Gwen handed Hunter to me again and Fred took my hand and disapparated.

"What was that all about?" I asked when we got back home.

"All in good time, love, all in good time." He answered. I placed a hand on my hip, the one that wasn't holding Hunter.

"If you know what's best for you, you'd better tell me!" I said.

"You'll find out soon enough! If not, you'll find out in November." He replied.

I sighed and gave up, letting Fred pick me up and swing me around.

"Careful! I'm with child!" I laughed, still holding tight onto Hunter.

"He doesn't mind, see? He loves it!" Hunter was indeed laughing and smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?