I'll Be There for You Through It All

Moving Along

The next morning, I felt so sick! I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Fred rushed after me and held my hair out of my face.

"This never happened with Hunter." I said when I was finished.

"Maybe it's different this time." Fred suggested.

"Probably, if I'm having those twins you wanted." I replied.

"Are you going to be okay here with Hunter? I don't have to go into work." Fred said.

"I'll be fine. You really should go to work! How else are we going to afford your kids?" I laughed. He smiled and walked downstairs to get breakfast.

I went into Hunter's room and woke him up. I was impressed. He was sleeping longer at night, which was great for me because of the added discomfort of being pregnant again.

I sighed as I headed to the kitchen with Hunter, still feeling sick to my stomach.

Seven months later...

I was surprised with all that had happened in the past seven months. I was now twenty-one, Fred was twenty-three. Rain had her baby, a boy named Brandon. He was so identical to Hunter, it was scary! The only real difference was their eyes. Hunter's were turquoise, like mine and Brandon's were light blue, like Rain's.

My baby was due in three months. Ginny had her baby, a boy they named James. Peneloppe (Percy's wife) was five months pregnant and Charlie and Frances were married and she was now two months pregnant. Fleur was eight months pregnant, her baby due within the month. I was due in two months. The date was September 21.

Fred was at work and I could have sworn that I was this size at nine months pregnant with Hunter. This baby must be at least ten pounds! There was a knock on the door. Hunter crawled after me as I walked over and opened it. I gasped.

"What are you doing here, Malfoy?" I hissed at him. He picked Hunter up and stepped inside.

"Allow me to remind you that if Weasley hadn't showed up at exactly the right moment, you would be a Malfoy as well, and this guy too." He gestured to Hunter as he closed the door behind him and started to take his coat off.

"Don't you dare get comfortable, Draco! You're not staying! Fred will be home and minute and if he sees you here..." I started.

"Oh, of course he'll be home soon, seeing as the work day doesn't end for another four hours." He interrupted. Crap.

He sat down in the living room with Hunter in his lap before addressing me again.

"Pregnant again, eh? Weasley just can't seem to keep his hands off you." He smirked. He put Hunter on the ground again. I picked him up and headed upstairs to his room, it was probably time for his afternoon nap.

I walked back down and tripped on I don't even know what, I couldn't do anything to stop it. The next thing I knew, I was lying in a heap on the floor. My first thought was the baby! Draco rushed up to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked, getting as close to concern as a Malfoy does.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I demanded, tears falling down my face, "But never mind me, what about the baby?"

"Uh, I'll take you to St Mungos. Do you have a neighbor or anyone we can take Hunter to?" Wow, in emergencies, he was well prepared. I knew there was a reason I fell for him.

"Yeah, Mrs Ferguson on the left side." I gasped. He ran up the stairs and returned with Hunter.

"Are you okay if I leave you here for a moment?" He asked, I managed to nod. He disapparated and apparated back within minutes.

"You have to tell Fred!" I sobbed as Draco picked me up bridal style.

"Don't worry, I will, we have to get you to St Mungos first." He explained. I nodded again as he apparated with you to the hospital.

I was immediately taken to a room in the maternity ward. Draco walked out as soon as a Healer saw me to keep his promise and alert Fred. In a couple minutes, Fred was sitting by my side and rubbing your hand as the Healer searched for the baby's heartbeat.

It seemed like ages before they said anything.

"We've found them! All three of them!" He announced happily. I was confused. 'Three?' The Healer left and I confronted Fred, who was smiling.

"I guess we let the Skrewt out of the crate." He beamed.

"You mean there's three of them?" I demanded.

"Triplets, yeah." He answered, smile never fading.

"This was what Gwen told you that day when we found out I was expecting!" I realized. He kissed me as I sat up.

"Aren't you excited?" He asked.

"Of course I am! But why didn't you tell me? I would have been happy to know!" I replied.

"We wanted it to be a surprise. Anyways, getting to the point, what was Malfoy doing in our house?" He demanded, smile fading.

"He stopped by. I tried to get rid of him, but then I fell down the stairs. I think we ought to thank him, Fred. He was the one who made sure Hunter was at Mrs Ferguson's and that I got here and made sure you knew." I explained. I kissed him on the lips one more time and I got up to get ready to leave. Malfoy was waiting outside the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I replied. Fred extended his hand. Draco shook it.

"Thanks, Malfoy. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad you were there." He said.

"No problem, Weasley." He smirked, then left.

I shrugged my shoulders at Fred and we left for home again.

Triplets. Wow, I was going to be a mother four times over, but then again, I'd have to give birth to three of them at once...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Still none for this story...