I'll Be There for You Through It All

Finding Out

Hunter's POV

I was right. I was shunned form the moment I stepped through those Slytherin common room doors. I got dirty glances from fellow Slytherins every where, and something was telling me this wasn't going away.

I didn't believe it! One moment, I'm the height of popularity, all it takes is your parents and you have a catastrophe. I knew I had no real friends in Slytherin anymore, so the next day, I found Brandon and his friends at the Gryffindor table.

Kate Stewart's POV

It was any normal day. We just got back from the Holidays and I was eating breakfast with Brandon and Frank, when this guy that looked exactly like Brandon came over and sat down. The only differnce was their hair colour, Brandon's was bright red while the other boy's was a chocolatey brown. I did a double take. Brandon turned to look at the newcomer, then looked back his food. I just stared from Brandon to the new guy.

After a while, Brandon spoke up.

"Hey Hunter." He said to the boy. I turned by gaze to Brandon, looking for an explanation. I got it.

"Frank, Kate, this is my cousin, Hunter." Brandon explained.

"Hey." Me and Frank both said, simultaniously.

"Excuse us for a minute." Brandon said, and took his cousin by the arm and out of the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, whoa. That was short...
Comments?