I'll Be There for You Through It All

Right?

Brandon's POV

As soon as my cousin come over, I knew he wasn't up to any good. I took him out of the Great Hall and into the Entrance Hall...away from my friends.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered. I glanced at his hair, which was still brown.

"I'm an outcast in my own house." He stated, not bothering to whisper.

"Why?" This caught my attention, what could he possibly do that made him an outcast from the great Slytherin? "What did you do?"

"My mom caught me at a party." He mumbled. I knew there was more.

"Mmhmm..." I replied.

"Well, you see, I was so popular, and Scorpius told me to come to this party at his house, his parents were out..." He went on to explain the whole story. I laughed at the part when Fred come in and broke the whole thing up...I knew I wasn't being a good family, but we could only imagine what his father did to break up that party.

I believed him....and when all else fails, your family will always be there. Even if he hadn't been a good cousin these past months, he needed me now.

"Okay, come on, let's get some breakfast while it's still hot.

Kate's POV

I had been waiting for a long time. I wanted to know more about Hunter, he and Brandon looked so alike. They could not be just cousins! After a couple minutes, they came back. This time, they were both smiling, instead frowning.

You got a bit of backround information, such as their fathers are twins. That explains why they look so much alike!

"Why is your hair brown then?" I asked Hunter. He looked down at his breakfast.

"I'm in Slytherin." He said, he sounded sort of ashamed.

"So?" You replied. He looked back up at me. He had beautiful eyes.

"So what? I'm a Slytherin! You guys are Gryffindors! We're supposed to be enemies." He answered.

"That still doesn't your hair." I clarified. Everyone laughed. Hunter even cracked a smile.

"I dyed it so I would fit in better. It used to be red like Brandon's." He finally answered.

Hunter's POV

She was so beautiful. I couldn't believe I had never seen her before. But why would Kate ever go out with me? I'm a Slytherin. But she didn't seem to care. She was funny too. Maybe I'm being to fast. I just knew that Brandon wasn't the sole reason I would be eating lunch with him, Frank and Kate from then on. I hoped we had some classes together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?