I'll Be There for You Through It All

Two Years of Waiting

"You ready?" Fred grinned at me as he squeezed my side once everyone was gone.

"I've been ready for two years." I replied, smiling somewhat nervously. His grin grew even wider as he picked me up bridal style and apparated with me to his parents' house.

"So, how does it feel to be the brand new Mrs Fred Weasley?" He asked as he walked over to his room.

"How does it feel to be the new Mr Renee Weasley?" You laughed.

"Now that's just stupid." Fred said as he sat me down on his bed and started undoing the ties on the back of my dress. He pickedme up again when I was just in my bra and underwear and kissed me before throwing me back onto the bed.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him on top of me.

"Careful!" He warned, "I don't want to crush you before I get a chance to make my love to you!"

I laughed. He got up again and started taking his dress robes off, super slowly. I knew he was doing it just to get on your nerves. I shook my fist at him.

"Tell me, Fred: Do you want to have children?" I teased. He froze and looked at me, grinning again.

"More than anything, love." He replied. Then, he ripped the rest of his clothes off, leaving him in his boxers. then he climbed back onto the bed and on top of me again.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look with just underwear on?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied. He leaned back down at kissed me, this time, pressing his chest on top of mine. He ran his hands under my back to undo my bra. Once it was off, I cast it aside as Fred got a good look at me.

"I see you haven't changed since we went swimming." He commented. I smiled as he ran his fingers around each of my breasts. I sighed. Then I proceded to take my underwear off as Fred took his boxers off.

"How about having children right now?" Fred asked as he pulled me on top if his body this time.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." I replied. He beamed as he pulled me under the covers and very well might have convieved our first child.

I woke the next morning to Fred staring right back at me, still smiling from last night's memories. He wrapped his arms back around me and held me close.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked. He let go.

"Sure." He answered and we both got up and dressed before heading downstairs.

Everyone was waiting for us as we headed down the stairs to the kitchen. There was lots of whistling and applause as Fred and I walked down hand in hand.

"Hungry?" Mrs Weasley asked as she stacked pancakes onto our plates. Fred and I sat down as she put the plates down in front of us.