I'll Be There for You Through It All

Already in Love

"I thought I could here your bed banging around down there." Ron teased. His room was right above Fred's. Mrs Weasley smacked him upside the head.

"Keep in mind that that's going to be you in a couple months." Fred replied. Ron turned red and turned back to his pancakes.

"Are you all packed up then?" Mrs Weasley asked Fred and I.

"Yeah, we'll head out after breakfast." I answered. Fred massaged my thigh from under the table.

"You know, Mum's always ranted about how she's always wanted grandchildren," George said, smiling. This time it was him who was on the recieving end of a slap from his mother, "Oh, c'mon Mum! You know you've said it!"

Mrs Weasley turned crimson.

"That's not the point, George! But I don't want Fred and Renee uncomfortable right before their honeymoon!" She shrilled. Fred and I were both doubled over with laughter. We had both finished our pancakes.

"Well, I guess we should be heading out then. I'll get our stuff." I said as I got up from the table.

"I'll get mine." Fred called after me as I headed up the stairs.

We both picked up our bags and walked back downstairs.

"Well, have a good time!" Mr Weasley said, hugging both Fred and I.

"See you when you get back!" Mrs Weasley said as she, too, hugged me and Fred.

"Goodbye!" Ginny said. We recieved hugs all around before Fred grabbed my hand and we both apparated to Jamaica.

"You know, the original purpose of the honeymoon was for the couple to enjoy time together and the wife would have to return pregnant." Fred said, grinning.

"We'll talk about that tonight." I promised, smiling back.

"Don't you want kids?" He asked, smile disappearing.

"Of course I want kids! More than anything! But I might already be pregnant. We'll wait until tonight. It's nice out here! We should enjoy it." I replied. Fred smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We headed towards the hotel we were staying at and checked in. We were in room 112.

The room was magnificant! The walls were painted a nice light green with a dark blue wall-to-wall carpet. There was an add-on bathroom pained and tiled with a soothing peach colour. The bed took up the most space. A king-sized waterbed with fuzzy sheets and a million fluffy orange pillows and a canopy.

"You've got to admit, it's tempting." Fred grinned.

"We can wait till tonight. Let's go swimming!" I suggested and pulled my bikini out of my suitcase. Fred pulled his bathing suit out of his trunk. We both stripped and pulled them on. I saw that look again in Fred's eyes, but he didn't say anything. I grabbed towels and walked out the door, Fred following.

The view was amazing! The ocean was beautiful! I wished our friends could have been here to see it, but Fred was here and that was enough.

Fred stuck his fingers in my sides making you jump about a mile. Then he bolted it.

"You are so dead!" I called after him as I ran after him towards the water. He jumped in an was slowed down immediately by the water. I jumped on top of him, he caught my ankles and pulled me under with him. When we were both up, I kissed him.

"I thought you said I was so dead." He asked.

"I changed my mind, I love you too much. Do you want to be so dead?" I asked.

"No, I'm good being so alive." He replied, smiling.

We swam for the rest fo the morning, stopping only for lunch before getting back in again. After supper, there was a short concert performed by the hotel staff, then it was time for bed.

"George packed me a little surprise." Fred stated as we walked back into our room. I cocked an eyebrow.

"What might that be?" I asked.

"Actually, it was my idea too. It's only the latest of the Weasley Wizard Wheezed products." He explained. He pulled a birght red bottle out of his trunk and handed it to me. I read the label out loud.

"Lust potion?" I questioned as I read, "What does it do?"

"It's only the most powerful Love Potion in the world. I thought it might be fun if we used it." He explained, grinning again.

"I thought we were already in love, Fred." I teased.

"This'll make things more interesting." He said. I smiled, "So, do you want to give it a shot?"

"Yeah, let's try it out." I replied, a smile growing on my face as well.