I'll Be There for You Through It All

November

November. Time had really flown by since I had married Fred. I was now eight months pregnant, I couldn't believe I could get much bigger than this! Fred always teased that the ninth month was where the most growing happened. We had given up on making love to each other until the baby was born. My belly just got in the way. We still clung to each other in our sleep. The baby was kicking more than ever, so it really felt like part of the family already as Fred and I felt it kicking in our sleep.

Rain had always wanted a winter wedding, so the big day was planned for November 24th. November 22nd found me, Fred, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Rain and George getting last minute plans together.

"Well, I think that's everything." Rain stated as she pushed aside the flower arrangements. I jumped, the tiny person inside me just kicked really hard. Fred put his arm around me, I smiled and sank into his chest.

"Almost everything." Harry somewhat stuttered.

"Hm...?" George turned to Harry. Everyone was starting at him. He turned to Ginny.

"Ginny," He got down on one knee, Ginny gasped and blinked, "You are the only person I've wanted to be with for as long as I can remember. I don't know why it took so long for me to say this, but will you marry me?" He pulled out a tiny box and opened it to reveal a shining diamond ring. Ginny was still blinking as if she would wake up and this would all be over.

"Are you serious?" She managed to get out. Harry grinned.

"I couldn't be any more serious." He replied. She jumped down on him from her chair and tackled him to the floor. He wrapped his arms around her and they both started crying.

"Yes!" She yelled in his ear. He didn't seem to notice the volume, only the answer seemed to make any impact on him. He slipped the ring onto her finger. Oh my word, people were getting married left, right and centre!

"Well, I think a double wedding is in order." George clapped his hands together.

"Are you sure? I mean, it would mean a lot more work." Harry said, coming back to earth and sitting up.

"Not really. All we need to do is find a wedding dress for Ginny and notify all the guests." Rain replied.

"Of course! That's a great idea!" Ginny yelled, sitting up as well.

"Okay, me, Rain, Hermione and Gwen will take you shopping tomorrow." I said, the baby kicked again, "On second thought, maybe just Rain, Hermione and Gwen."

"Are you okay, Love?" Fred asked as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"I'm fine. I'm just drained. Your baby's not taking it easy." You answered. He smiled, but still didn't look convinced.

The next day, I just sat around the house, resting. Fred was looking at houses, as George would soon be moving out with Rain and our baby would be born soon. We would rent out the flat on top of Fred and George's store.

All of a sudden, Fred burst through the living room door, photos in hand.

"I think I've found the place!" He announced. I sat up and he sat down next to me. He flipped through the pictures, which were rotation around each room.

The living room was amazing, painted a dark orange with elegant furniture to match and an amazing view out the window. There were four bedrooms, a big one for Fred and I, painted a fiery red, and one baby blue one for the baby and two guest rooms. I knew they wouldn't stay guest rooms for long, Fred and I were already planning on having more kids. The kitchen was modern and stainless steel on all the appliances. The dining room was grand, painted a forest green. There were two bathrooms, one on each floor (two floors plus a basement, but there ws no bathroom there) plus an add on bathroom to our room.

"It looks perfect!" I decided, "How much is it?"

"250 000 galleons." Fred said. Not too bad, not bad at all.

"I think we've found our house, then! When do we move in?" I asked.

"The day after the wedding. Is that all right with you?" He replied.

"Should be." I felt my aching stomach again. Fred put him hands on it too as if he could somehow take some of the pain. I sighed and fell back onto the couch, "I'll be glad when this baby's born."

Fred laughed, "I can't either, but we probably have different reasons. I can't wait to meet him!"

"Him, him, him. Why are you so sure it's going to be a boy?" I demanded.

"Why are you so sure it's not going to be a boy?" Fred replied.

"Oh, you wanna go?" I tried to get up, but it was too hard, "I'll bet you another ten galleons it'll be a girl."

"You're on." We shook hands.

The next day was almost unbearable for me. At least it wasn't summer, summer had been torture! But having to keep still and sit on a hard bench for two hours was not fun at all. Despite the last minute planning, Ginny looked gorgeous, Rain did too.

No proposals at this reception. Fred took me home early. We had a big day tomorrow.