I Could Always Make You Smile

Worry Only For Selene

Three days of hardcore researching and I still had the lingering fear that we weren’t ready to do this. But we had to or else. Draco sat down slowly, holding his hands folded over his mouth.

“Spill Draco, what’s with the drama act today?”

His eyes narrowed. “Do you honestly think that’s funny Harewell?”

My eyes widened a bit, and then went back to their normal size. “I guess not.”

He leaned back into the large chair of the Slytherin dormitory. “It seems as if Selene and Krum are getting close,” he grumbled.

“And who filled you in?”

“What does it matter?” I gave him an are you kidding me look. “My father.” I chuckled. “Again Harewell, not funny.”

“First, stop calling me that and second it’s your father, his goal in life is to destroy. I wouldn’t trust a word that left his mouth if I were you,” I mumbled as I continued to write out the spell.

“Selene is only pretending, now Victor on the other hand…”

“And you know this how?”

“Common sense…I know Selene like the back of my hand.” I sighed and gave my spell another look over. I smiled. “And now we can get her back; grab some parchment and write Selene, make sure Victor knows nothing.”

“Why?”

“I have a feeling that he’s going to be causing some trouble.” I got up and was just about to get Blaise when I stopped in front of the stairs. I looked back to see Draco smirking. “Maybe I should write the letter.”

“No way Harewell, this may be the only rule you ever break in your whole life and lucky me gets to say that I witnessed it,” I glared at him.

“Merlin help me.” I let out a breath and began my way into the boy’s dormitory. “Blaise.” I whispered.

No answer

“Blaise.”

No answer

“Blaise, Oh my Merlin!” I hastily covered my eyes. “I’m just going to go back downstairs now and you can just come down after you’re fully clothed.”

He chuckled, pulling my hands away from my face. “Malia, it’s only a shirt, you can relax.” It was definitely getting hot in the room. He sighed. “Come on; let’s do this, the sooner we get Selene back the sooner we can get back to us.”

I shook my head awkwardly. “Right, cause we have a catching up to do, you and me.” He smiled. “Can you just put your shirt on?” He shook his head as he chuckled but did as I asked and we filed downstairs.

I stiffly sat down and tried avoiding both their looks of amusement. “Okay so here’s the plan. We hex the letter so it doesn’t reveal the truth to Victor. I’m getting the vibe that he wants Selene.”

“You’ve been looking into the fountain again haven’t you?”

I gave Blaise a confused look. “Are you keeping tabs on me now?”

“Back to the plan please.”

“Right, well there is a secret entrance and that’s how we’re getting in. Now I made a potion that Selene will take to unbind the curse Mrs. Torres put on her and Victor. And from then we just ride out of there.”

“On our brooms?” Draco seemed confused. I shook my head smiling.

Damn I’m good.

“Malia, what have you been smoking? That is the worst plan I have ever heard.”

“Well I haven’t heard yours yet,” Blaise defended.

“For the sake of being double teamed once again I only have one question.”

“Shoot.”

“Why our brooms?”

“They make much less noise; now get to writing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really bad at titling the chapters as you can see. Sorry.