I Could Always Make You Smile

My Dirty Little Secret

"You forgive me yet?" Draco bowed his head and whispered into my ear. I grunted and looked away from him, Malia looked at the both of us strangely.

"Selene! Come on? All right fine. Meet me...you know, and I'll make it up to you. Promise." I stopped walking and looked up at Draco, narrowing my eyes in on him.

"Fine, ten minutes?" Draco smirked and nodded his head. With that, he ran off away from the Great Hall, in which Malia and me were currently making our way to.

"What's that all about?" Malia questioned and I just smiled sitting down at the table with her.

"Oh, you know, the very rare sighting of Draco Malfoy groveling." I laughed and saw from behind Malia, Thomas coming towards us.

"Incoming..." I said as I grabbed for some pumpkin juice. She furrowed her brow and then turned around seeing Thomas. Her eyes went wide and then she looked down at the table.

"What am I going to do, he wants to have lunch?!" I laughed, she was cute.

"Have lunch? It's lunch Malia, it's not like he's asking you for a snog down by the lake okay?" She pouted but it was too late for her to object to me anymore. Now it was time to see if she would actually say yes.

"Malia?" She bit her lip and smiled at him, I'm not sure she was actually going to go for it.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" He extended a hand and Malia nervously looked between his hand and his face. I knew it was going to take her forever to answer so I gave her a small nudge.

"Uh-um...yea. Sure." She didn't sound so sure, but I knew she needed this. As she got up she took a glance at me giving the, 'help me!' look. She knew better though, I wasn't going to help her at all. I chuckled and watched him take her off somewhere. Figured he had something special planned.

I then realized the time and decided it was time to go meet Draco in our secret place. I got up and went to walk out when I saw Blaise standing by the opening of the Great Hall, clutching his fists. He was staring at the place that Malia and Thomas had just left, exhaling deeply.

"She went with him?" He asked me as I approached him.

"Who's she waiting for Blaise? Certainly not someone who'd be so stupid as to let her slip through his fingers." Blaise looked at me and I stared back. He grunted and then pushed past me, I knew that would get him. Maybe finally he'd realize that if he didn't do something soon, Malia would be gone.

"Anyways..." I muttered to myself and made my way onto the Divination tower where sometimes Draco and me would sneak to and just talk. I made my way up and finally got outside on top and felt the wind gush past me. It was a chilly fall afternoon and it seemed like my long sleeved shirt wasn't going to cut it out here.

"Here." A coat was placed around my shoulders and I looked up behind me to see Draco standing there...smiling. I smiled back as he pointed to the small blanket that was placed on the ground. I went over and sat on it and Draco followed behind me.

"So, how are you going to make it up to me, Draco?" I asked looking down at the blanket as I face him and he faced me. I tightened the grip of his coat around my shoulders as the wind blew harder making my eyes tear.

"I'm sorry, Selene. I never should have grabbed you like that. I hurt you didn't I?" I looked up into his pale gray/blue eyes. They had actual emotion in them for once, something so very rare for a Malfoy. I nodded my head looking down as Draco reached out for my wrists. Slowly and gently, he pushed up my sleeves and saw the bruising he caused. He sighed shaking his head lowering my sleeves again, looking away. I could see he was frustrated with himself, this wasn't something that I know he wouldn't normally do. Therefore, Draco hated himself for doing it.

"I'm okay, I just don't understand why you reacted like that, Draco. I know you don't like Potter, but I was just having my fun. You have your own fun too you know, and you're much worse than me." Draco sighed and looked up at me.

"I know that, but I don't need you sleeping with anyone else, damnit Selene, if I even hear that you slept with someone else, I'll just-" I looked at him like he was crazy, what in bloody hell was coming out of Draco Malfoy's lips.

"Draco...we're not like that. I only...that only happened because I was vulnerable and stuff. I don't regret it but I would have like it to have been with someone I loved, and who loved me." Draco looked up at me like if he was about to object to something I was going to say but didn't.

"You're right. You deserved better. You'll get better Selene. Just not...Potter." I laughed and nudged him.

"He's kind of cute?" Draco glared at me and I just laughed at him. I turned around and laid in his lap looking up at the sky.

"You're more gullible than Malia at times." Draco flicked my forehead and I hit his side. This was the relationship Draco and me were suppose to have...nothing more...

After a while of lying, there with Draco we soon went back inside and Draco ran off to go find Blaise, taking his coat with him. I started walking back to my room when I bumped into none other than Potter. He stopped in his tracks seeing me his friend...Weasly, I think stopping with him confused.

"Potter." I smirked as I gently brushed his shoulder walking by.

"Torres...Torres!" I looked back shocked seeing him take deep breaths. His friend next to him hand no clue what was going on.

"Yea?" I could see him thinking about how to say his next sentence, taking careful consideration as to whom he was talking to and depending on his deliverance of his speech it impact my whole train of thought.

"The Hogsmed trip that's coming up...would you like to go with me?" His friend looked at him like he was crazy, knowing who my affiliates were. I smiled and walked towards him a bit. I thought about it, Draco would kill me if he found out I wasn't going with him and the other two because I was going with Potter, no I couldn't go with Potter, but...

"No," he looked a bit disappointed and Weasly glared at me, "however, would you like to have some butter beers with me about an hour after we get there?" He looked down at me shocked obviously not expecting that. He acted like he had to think about it and then nodded his head.

"Sure, see you tomorrow." I nodded my head and waved him and his friend off. As I made my way back to Malia, I decided that it was time I confessed to her about Draco, and now about Potter. I just hope she didn't have a heart attack once I told her the news.

Selene Torres lost her virginity to the biggest man-whore in Hogwarts and the infamous Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy.

This was not going to blow over well.