But... What About the Band?

Chapter 2

Mikey’s POV

“What!?” Gerard yelled from his spot on the couch, spitting his coffee out and I swear I could’ve just killed Frank right then and there and felt no remorse afterward.

“They’re kind of.. You know, like, uh.. In love..?” Frank tried to explain.

“With each other?” Gerard asked stupidly.

“Yes dumb ass! They’re gay!” I finally spoke up.

A look of distaste crossed Gerard’s face as he stood. “Is this some type of sick joke?” he looked back and forth between Frank and I “Because I don’t find this funny at all.”

“Do you think we’d joke about something like this?” I asked unsure if he was serious are not. This is important, or at least it is to me. I mean two of our closest friends -- and did I mention band mates -- just admitted that they were gay and very much in love with each other! This is pretty fucking crucial if you ask me.

“I don’t know what to think anymore. But I sure as hell don’t believe you two! Why wouldn’t they fucking tell me themselves?!” he threw his arms up in the air stepping closer to us, well me. “I get it, youre all making this shit up to fuck with my head aren’t you? You wanna see how far you can push me until I explode. Well, I’m not going to let you!”

“Gerard-” Frank started but I cut him off.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I grabbed his shoulders shaking him slightly. I always knew Gerard was a little out there but he was taking this shit too far.

“Your lying I know you are, both of you!” he shook his hear feverishly and if it wasn’t for the fact that he was scaring me slightly I would have pulled him into a hug.

“Gerard… Were not lying. They were going to tell you themselves but Frank here just had to open his mouth,” I glared at Frank before turning back to my brother who now looks like he’s about to cry “Calm down. It’s not that big of a deal.”

“Fuck that! Fuck all of you!” he swatted my arms away, wiggling himself out of my grip. “I cant be around those little faggots! They might try to sex me up or something!” he yelled and Frank started giggling. I looked at him as if I couldn’t believe what was going on and he was almost in hysterics now. Both he and Gerard were flailing around as if it was like, as Gerard would say ‘Lord of the Flies’.

Maybe this isn’t happening. Maybe this is all a bad dream and I’ll wake up soon and tell the guys about this and we’ll have a nice laugh and go on with our lives. Maybe….

But as soon as that thought crossed my mind Frank stood straight, his eyes narrowing and a scowl plastered on his face. “Are you really that much of an idiot?” he said lowly to a Gerard who was yelling out a series of four letter words.

Gerard instantly stopped whatever it was he was doing and paid attention. I did too. Frank wasn’t really an angry person. He was pretty calm about most things and liked to talk things out like a civilized human being but when Frank was pissed. Well, we try not to anger him more.

“I can’t believe you out of all people would say something like that.” he spat and Gerard’s face softened…for a second before it twisted up into anger again.

“Well if you would like to join the go right ahead,” he said in matter of fact like notion.

“What are you insinuating?” I asked.

“Surely you didn’t think I’d continue to be around then did you?” he turned to me.

“Why would you not?”

“I’ve already answered that question. I don’t want then to rape me in the middle of the night when they’re in a fight or something.”

“And why out of all people you?” Frank sighed, his anger now subsided, annoyance in its place now.

“Because, well I am the most attractive person in the band-”

“You wish. Mikey’s hotter than you’ll ever be.” Frank snorted.

I couldn’t help but blush at that statement.

“My God! They’ve gotten to you too, Mikey please tell me you still like big tits and vag-”

“Yes!” I yelled not letting him finish that sentence, “I do…”

“I’m not gay,” Frank shifted his weight from one foot to another “I just think it’s stupid that youre laving the band just because Bob and Ray are…” he folded his arms.

“Oh I’m not going anywhere.” Gerard smirked.

Oh shit.

“Than what the fuck are you talking about?” Frank asked.

“Them. Those… friends of yours they’re out of the band. You can join them if you want,” Gerard acted as if he was possessed or some shit.

“Who in their right mind would just listen to you and Mikey play,” Frank hissed “No offense Mikey,” he glanced at me before turning back to my brother.

“We can easily replace you,”

“You wouldn’t,” Franks eyes lowered, challenging him.

“Oh I think we all know that I would…”

This is true. I know he’d at least try and most likely succeed in his plan of getting them out of the band it was just a matter of time and patience.

“So…” Frank sighed defeated. “What are we gonna do?”

“You’re going to tell those little faggots that they need to find a new job.” he pointed to Frank and I “Then were leaving,” he gestured to us three.

“Leaving where?” I asked.

“Were going to California.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Um yes. So this is obviously fake because Gerard hates gay people here.
hehe, I find this ironic.
I updated now because I feel as if I won't be able to later when my mom gets home.
I'm such a nice person arent I?
I never update two stories in one day, hmm anyway Deeja's writing chapter three
And I have part of four already written, so yes I will finish that soon
Anyways, yeah comment and all that good stuff.
-- Asia