But... What About the Band?

Chapter 4

Gerard’s POV

“Are you guys done yet?” I sighed in the drivers seat waiting for Frank and Mikey to finish putting our suitcases in the trunk.

“We would be if you’d help us!” Mikey huffed.

“That’s a lie…” Frank mumbled “He’d be of no assistance,”

“What was that?” I asked leaning my head out of the window.

“I said you’re a fuck-”

“Nothing he said nothing,” Mikey covered Frank’s mouth.

I simply laughed to myself and turned back around, starting the car. “Come on, we are gonna miss our flight if you two don’t hurry up.”

“I call shotgun!” both of them yelled at the same time while shutting the trunk. I looked in the rearview mirror to see them both practically beating each other trying to get to the front.

“How about you both get in the back?” I suggested “You know scratch that, I’m not chauffeuring any of you little fuckers around.” I backed the car up, knocking Mikey on top of Frank.

“Gee! What the fuck, man?!” I heard him squeal. Suddenly I see Mikey hop up and rip the passenger door open placing himself inside, sticking his tongue out at Frank.

“Haha, I won.” he teased.

“I don’t care.” he got in the backseat, slamming the door behind him. “No one wants to sit by Gerard anyway.”

“He’s just angry cause I wouldn’t fuck him last night,” I smiled pulling the car out of the driveway listening to Mikey gasp.

“Oh that’s a fucking lie!” Frank yelled “Were on our way to California because he cant stand to be around to gay people right now! Don’t believe that load of shit your brothers feeding you Mikey.” he sighed slumping in the backseat.

“So what exactly are we supposed to be doing in California? How long do you plan on us staying there? Where are we going to stay? What are we going to do Gerard, did you plan any of this before you bought those tickets?” Mikey babbled on.

“Relax, we’ll be staying with Vivien and her friends and we’ll be there as long as we need to be now stop asking questions before I leave your ass out here.” I told him.

“Vivien? That slut you were messing around with before she left for California?” Frank inquired and I had to try my hardest not to turn around and smash his head right into that fucking window.

“Yes Vivien, my girlfriend and call her a fucking slut one more time and I promise you won’t make to California alive.” I told him in all seriousness.

“So what about Ray and Bob, I mean.. Were just leaving them.” Mikey asked.

“Well if you two weren’t such wimps they would know that were leaving. I told you to call them or something.”

“Why couldn’t you do it yourself?!” Frank blurted out “You’re the one breaking up the band!”

“I already told you that if I got in contact with them I’d probably have no control over myself and bush their fucking heads in.”

“I seriously doubt that.”

“You know Frank, I’m capable of more than you think I am. Don’t you ever doubt my abilities.” I warned him. And it is true. I have my ways of getting things done and I wont stop until whatever it is I want is mine.

“What’s going to happen to the car?” Mikey asked.

“Stop asking so many fucking questions!” I snapped. “I said I’ve got this all taken care of so both of you shut the fuck up!”

There was silence. Ah, wonderful silence. Neither of them spoke again until we were on the plane and in our seats.

“I hate flying!” Mikey wailed as soon as we started to take off.

I sighed turning from the window to look at him, “Since when?”

“Since I saw that Snakes on a Plane movie with Ashley,” Mikey’s ex Ashley, oh how I hated her.

“Oh please, that was dumbest movie ever,” Frank, who was on the other side of Mikey spoke.

“I thought that was a song..?” Wasn’t it? I’m lost now.

“It is a song, by Cobra Starship and it’s based off of that movie.” he turned towards me.

“Isn’t sexy ass William Beckett or whatever in that song” Frank asked.

My eyes got wide. “WHAT?”

“That’s what Ashley used to call him and yeah he’s in that song… Isn’t he?” Mikey asked me.

“Like I know!” I turned back towards the window “I don’t even know what the hell you guys are talking about.” I laid my head back and instantly fell asleep drowning out whatever it is they were blabbering about.

Five long hours later we landed at the Los Angeles airport Mikey complaining about jetlag and Frank… just being himself, annoying and short.

We were exiting the plane, Mikey and Frank fighting over who knows what nearly tripping me when I spotted her. “Vivien!” I dropped all my shit and ran, not even sure if it was her but not caring either. She turned around smiled, looking even more beautiful then the last time I’d seen her.

“Hey there,” I could feel her smiling against my cheek after I had practically toppled her over in a hug. She slinked her arms around my neck and after a long moment we had eventually pulled away.

“Hi.” was all I could say before my face grew hot and I felt myself blush. Why I was blushing? I had no clue. Damn my family genes.

“How was your flight?” she asked playing with the hair at the nape of my neck, sending shivers all throughout my body.

“Boring.” I stated truthfully. “I slept through the whole thing-”

“And you missed it! They showed Alvin and the Chipmunks! We had to buy earphones… that pissed me off but whatever it was so worth it! Me and Frank were singing along and then these kids started singing too oh it was so much fun until the flight attendant came and told us we were making too much noise. Then she realized who we were and told us to make as much noise as we wanted but we stopped anyway be-”

“Mikey no one cares, go dig a hole or something.” I hissed.

“Hey Mikey,” Vivien unattached herself from me and strode over pulling him in a hug. “How are you?” I saw him blush -- I told you, it’s a sad gene that runs through our family -- before answering in some long run on sentence that I didn’t understand. She nodded and turned towards Frank, “I haven’t seen you in a while, you haven’t grown an inch either.” she laughed.

“Now I remember why I never liked you.” he mumbled.

“That’s okay the feelings mutual,” she smiled before turning on her heel “Come along guys, I can’t wait for you to meet my friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought I had posted this like three days ago
And then I check and I'm like 'WTF?!'
So yeah, I was on the phone with Khadijah earlier
And she started 5 earlier today, so it should be up soon
So yeah, comment and tell your friends!! XD
-- Asia