‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

You Say That The Past Is The Past

{Abby's POV}

"Abby!"

I rolled over in bed and groaned.

"Abby!"

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow. I heard a small laugh next to me and opened one eye and saw Brian smiling at me with his eyes close.

"Abby!"

"God dammint." I said and rolled out of bed and walking towards my door. "What?" I asking swinging the door open and a fist collided with my forehead. "Ow! What the fuck!" I hissed.

"Oops." Tia giggled and pushed me away so she could walk into my room. "Hey Brian." she said taking a seat next to him.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Brain asked her as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I was but Abby here opened your door."

"I meant-" Brian but stopped. "Never mind. I'm going to go check on Em." he stood up and gave me a kiss before he left our room.

"So you and Mr. Haner seem to be getting comfy again!" Tia said."Ew!" she squeaked and jumped off my bed with wide eyes. "I just sat in that" she pointed to the bed. "nasty cum bed."

I laughed and shook my head. "I washed the sheets."

"Oh..ew!" she said again causing me to laugh.

"May I remind you how your pregnant again."

"No thank you! I remember:" she said going off into her dream world.

I snapped my fingers in her face. "Tia, focus."

She shook her head and looked at me. "What did you want?"

I slapped my forehead and sighed. "You came here remember?"

"Oh right" she nodded and looked around my room. "I wanted to talk."

"About what?" I asked. She patted the spot on the bed next to her and I sat down.

"Um, why you left." she whispered.

"You know why." I sighed.

"I mean how did you know."

I closed my eyes, remembering that day and opened them again. "I heard them remember."

"No I mean about the bet."

"Oh" I whispered and looked out the window. "I um left my phone in your room and I went back to get it but heard you talking to Zacky."

"I'm sorry."

"The past is the past."

"We still never should of made the bet. It was stupid and childish and just plain non ethical."

"Did you just use a big word?"

"I'm serious Abbs." she whined, but then went serious. "Your my best friend and it hurt so bad knowing that I betrayed you."

"The past is the past"

"Sorry."

"Forget it." I stated not wanting to talk about those memories anymore. "I'm just working on the future right now."

"You think...I mean do you want Brian in that?" she asked looking at me.

I smiled and nodded. "I hope he stays."

She nodded. "He will" she confirmed. "He's in love with you and Emily."

I sighed and fell onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling. "I love him."

She giggled and laid the same way I was and staring at the ceiling. "Ow!" she squeaked and grabbed her stomach.

I sat up on my elbows and raised an eyebrow. "Did he kick?"

She nodded. "He kicks more than Zack does in his sleep"

I laughed and placed my hand on her stomach. "Your going to be a good mom."

She laughed. "We already had this conversation. I believe I said 'Your a great mom'."

I laughed and smiled at her tummy. "Thanks."

"Anything for you darling." she laughed softly still looking at the ceiling. "I have an idea."

I grinned at the space in front of me. "Oh fuck no!"

She pouted. "You always say that when I have a good idea."

"Thats because." I said grinning at her. "My end never ends good."

"Not all the time!" she whined and sat up."Remember Paris."

I smiled as I remembered Paris with Brian. "Fine whats your idea?" I sighed.

"Lets go to the beach!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been awhile!!!!!!

cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!