‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

Hold Me Up Just A Little Bit Longer

{Brian's POV}

I left Tia and Abby to their "girl talk" and went to wake up Emily.

I went into her room and frowned when I noticed she wasn't in her bed. "Emily?" I asked into the empty room. Her bed was unmade like she just got out of it. "Em-" I stopped when I heard something move in the closet and a small "ouch' was heard behind the door.

I smiled and walked into the room fully. "I wonder where Emily is?" I stated tapping my index finger on my chin. "Is she under the bed?" I asked looking under it and sighed. "Nope not there." I heard a small giggle escape from behind the closet and I walked over to it.

"Is she in the closet?" I laughed swinging the door open. Tiny arms latched themselves onto me and a blonde giggling girl made me fall over.

"Ouch!" I whined when my butt hit the floor. Emily giggled and I pouted at her. "Your going to make daddy cry."

She giggled and shook her head."Uncle Mattie said that guys that cry are babies!"

I narrowed my eyes and clicked my tongue. "He would say something like that." I mumbled. I shook my head and smiled at my little girl. "Morning sweetie."

She kissed my cheek and wrapped her tiny frame around me in a hug. "Daddy!"

"Emily!" I mocked and laid down with my back on the floor and held her above my body, like an airplane.

She giggled as I tossed her slightly and caught her again. "Daddy Dora!"

I laughed and sat up with her sitting in my lap. "Again?"

She gasped at me. "Daddy you can never have enough Dora!"

I kissed her cheek and pulled her into my chest tightly. She giggled and squirmed in my grasp. "Daddy! Dora!" she stop moving and pouted at me with her chocolate eyes.

"Fine." I sighed and let her go. She grabbed my and and pulled me along with her to the living room. I turned on the TV and Spiderman was on. "How about Spiderman?" I asked her as I looked at the same show I used to watch when I was younger. This shit is still on?

"No, its old."she pouted then smiled at me sweetly. "Like you."

I gasped at her and mocked hurt. "I'm not old!"

She giggled and came over and sat in my lap. "Uncle Zacky said to say that." She spoke in her tiny voice."I'm sorry." she said with a puppy dog face.

I gave her an Eskimo kiss and laughed. "Its okay baby." I picked up the remote and turned on Nickelodeon. "Dora it is."

She smiled and sat in my lap and we watched Dora together. After fifteen minutes, I thought I was about to go crazy, since the theme song kept playing in my head.

Do do do do do Dora God dammit!

"See you in a bit Abby." I turned my heard and saw Tia walking towards the door with Abby behind her.

"Yeah, see you and everyone else in a hour?" Abby asked her.

"Sounds good." Tia hugged her then turned to me. "Bye Brian. Bye Emily."

Emily looked up and quickly ran to Tia gave her hug and ran back onto the couch so she wouldn't miss Dora. "Bye." She said totally zoned.

I shook my head with laughter and looked at Tia. "See you later I guess."

She nodded and opened the door. "Bye."

"Bye." Abby smiled and shut the door after Tia. She sighed and came at by me on the couch.

"Where are we going?" I asked placing a small kiss on her temple. She rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her.

"The beach."

"The Beach!" Emily squealed and jumped off the couch, forgetting about Dora.

"Yep the beach Emily." Abby told her. Emily Jumped up and down. "Why don't-" she was about to tell Emily but Emily was already running up the stairs. "you go get ready." she mumbled.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Just tired."

I smirked. "I wonder why."

She smirked and slapped my chest. "Your such an asshole."

"But I'm your asshole."

Emily came back down in a purple and blue plaided one piece and a Dora towel. "Ready!" she squealed.

Abby laughed and stood up. "I'm going to get changed, Then will stop at your house Brian."

"Okay." I said as I watched her walk up the stairs. Emily sighed and sat next to me on the couch and began to watch Dora again.

About ten minutes later Abby came back down in a white strapless sun dress, that fitted in all the right places. I could tell her bikini top was purple and her bottoms were black, that you could see through her dress, slightly.

And the thought of her taking the dress off made me want to ravage her body right this very second.

"Ready?" Abby asked. Emily squealed and jumped into Abby's arms. "Mind driving?" She asked.

I shook my head and grabbed my girlfriends hand and kissed her and my baby girl's cheek. "Lets go my loves!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!!! last week was homecoming week and yeahhhh i wasn't home for more than 10 hours the whole week. I had to work and we went Tee-ping it was fun but a long as week!

But fear not active readers I am BACK!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!