‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

The Day I Started To Dream

{Brian's POV}

I held onto Abby little bit longer. Her words fluttered through my head. I cant believe she thought the same thing I was.

I did almost lose her and now that I have her, I'm not letting go.

"I'm not letting you go." I whispered as I brushed the back of her hair.

I felt her nodded and she pulled away but still held onto my forearms. "Then I'll hold on."

I smiled and crashed my lips onto hers. I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her sweetly. She giggled and pulled away.

"Emily is still downstairs."

I nodded and rested my forehead on hers. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you."

"I love you too." she whispered against my lips before she kissed them. I kissed her back and pulled away.

"Lets go to the beach." she nodded as I grabbed her hand and walked with her down the stairs. "Emily."

Emily came out from the living and smiled at her parents. "Mommy looks pretty in pink."

I looked at Abby and smirked. She was blushing like crazy again. "And I like Mommy." I laughed as I watched Abby turn even more pink. "Lets go my beautiful ladies!"

I pulled them along out of my house and into my Escalade.

*********************************************

"About time you showed up." Matt barked as we made are way, finally, to the beach.

I smiled as we walked towards them. I was holding Emily with my right arm and I held Abby's hand in my left.

"Abby!" Tia squealed and waddled towards us. Abby let go of my hand as she gave Tia a hug. I walked away and carried Emily towards everyone else.

"Johnny!" she squealed.

Johnny laughed and sat his beer in the sand and held out his arms. "Come here Rockstar."

I sat her down and watched as she ran over to him. She jumped into his lap and he gasped. "Ouch!"

"I'm not heavy!" she whined. Johnny laughed and pretended like he was holding a ton. "Hey!" she whined again. "I'm not heavy, Uncle Zacky is."

I barked out a laugh as did everyone else, but Zack. He mocked a laugh and pouted at Emily.

"Were not buddies anymore Emily!" He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Emily crawled off Johnny's lap and walked over to Zack and gave him the face. You know which one I'm taking about. The puppy dog face. Her big chocolate eyes twinkle back at you in pure innocence that you cant stay mad at her for long.

"Just kidding." Zack sighed. He then smirked and began to tickle her side.

"Uncle. Zacky! Stop.Tickling. Me" she said in a fit of giggles. "Daddy!"

I laughed. "Zacky let go of the under aged child."

Zack gasped at me and let go of Emily. "I cant believe you said that." he hissed as other people were giving him disgusted looks. "I'm not a pedophile!" he yelled at them.

"Yet." Tia coughed. Zack gave her a look and she smiled sweetly at him.

"What was that...dear?" Zack asked trying to talk sweet through his clenched teeth,

"Can you get me a water?"

Zack narrowed his eyes at her but got up to get her a water anyways.

Abby came over and sat on my lap, since all the chairs were taking. I scooted her onto my left thigh and wrapped my left arm around her. I kissed her right shoulder and saw her smile.

"Happy?"

She nodded with a smile on her face. "Very."

I kissed her cheek, then brought the beer up to my lips to take a drink. I saw Abby looking at me strangely.

"Did you want a drink?" I asked her. She shook her head and looked away from me. I sent her a confused look, even though she couldn't see and brought the bottle back up to my lips.

'Wonder what thats about'

I shrugged it off and enjoyed my time with my friends and my girls. These are the only people I need in my life.

My best friends and their girlfriends.

My beautiful daughter and my fucking gorgeous ............girlfriend?

I raised my eyebrow to myself thinking about that little fact.

She was only my girlfriend and the mother of my children.

I pulled on Abby's waist and brought her closer to me. She turned her head to look at me and smiled. "You okay?"

I nodded and pecked her lips. She pecked mine once more and I kissed her neck softly. I brought my lips to her ear, and blew in it. "I love you."

I felt her shiver at my words and she smiled again at me. "I love you too."

I smiled and played with her ring finger. There was no ringer on it, her skin was bare.

But all I can say is, it wont be bare for long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Read This Journal!

& COMMENT PLEASE

make me smiley!!!!!!