‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

Over And Over Again

{Abby's POV}

"Happy?"

I nodded with a smile. Happy wasn't even the right word, I felt when I'm around Brian. "Very."

He kissed my cheek, then brought the beer up to his lips to take a drink. I scrunched my face up at him and he stopped drinking.

"Did you want a drink?" he asked me. I shook my head and looked away from him.

I really don't know why I did that. I mean I have no problem with Brian drinking, its just. A drunk Brian, in my opinion, never ends well.

I sighed as unwanted memories began to resurface. I shook my head from them and tried to forget about them.

Brian pulled on my waist and brought me closer to him. I tilted my head to look at him and smiled. "You okay?"

He nodded and pecked my lips. I pecked his once more and he kissed my neck softly. I could feel his hot breath blow into my ear. "I love you."

His breath might of been hot but it sent a shiver down my spine. "I love you too."

He smiled and played with with my ring finger. I snuggled into his side more, just completely happy at how things were turning out.

"Perfect."

"What was that baby?" Brian whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled sheepishly at him. I didn't mean to say it out loud, it just kinda happened.

"Nothing." I shook my head and giggled when he kissed it.

I was content with my life.

I had my baby girl. I had my friends back and most of all I had Brian back.

Isn't that all you need in life. The people who you love and who love you back.

And I have that.

*************************************************

"Hey Abby!" Tia sang from her spot next to me.

Tia and me were sitting out as everyone else was playing football. Tia because she's pregnant and I'm out on default for being her best friend. Even Emily was playing on her daddy's team.

I look at her and smiled. "Hey Tia!" I mimicked back at her.

She laughed and looked behind her then back at me with a smirk. "So, what would you do, if I told you there was this really hot guy staring at you?

I looked at her like she was on crack. "Say what?"

"Turn around" She laughed and pointed her index finger. Way to be obvious Tia.

I sighed and turned around to look at this "hot guy" behind me. Funny, I thought the only hot guy was in front of me.

"Who?" I asked seeing at least three guys, looking in this direction.

"The one with the shaggy blonde hair." she said, then laughed. "He's hot!" she squeaked.

I cringed at her loudness and turned around to look at the football game. And if on cue Brian and Zack were looking past us.

I slapped my forehead, shaking it. Sometimes Tia, your mouth is way to big for your own good.

Tia giggled and blew a kiss at Zack. Which of course he returned and focused back into the game.

Meanwhile, Brian couldn't keep his eyes am from the man standing behind me. His face look pissed and I could of sworn I saw the fire dance in his eyes.

"Abby?" I turned around and was staring at the shaggy haired man again. "Abby is that you?"

I looked at the man and wonder how he knew me. Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes? Omg!

"Nick?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah." he smiled and opened his arms up for a hug. I walked into them and gave into the hug. "How are you?" he asked as we pulled away.

"I'm great and you?"

"I'm good." he smiled his perfect white teeth at me.

Tia coughed and I looked down at her. "Going to introduce us Abigail."

I scowled her for using my full name. "Nick this is my best friend Tia. Tia this is Nick."

"And what relations do you have with Nickolas?" She asked. Seriously what was with the first names all of a sudden.

"Were-"

"We went on a date." Nick cut me off. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Damn girl. He is fine!" Tia squealed.

"Tia!" Zack and I both scowled her.

"Jeez, chill." she sighed at us. Zack rolled his eyes at his wife.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Enjoying the beautiful day at the beach." he responded. I nodded my head, as I felt arms snake around my waist.

I giggled as Brian left small kisses on my neck. "Brian!" I giggled.

Brian smirked at Nick and kissed me before leaving one arm wrapped around my waist. "Hey Noah."

"It's Nick." Nick retorted. Brian just shrugged and started a conversation with Jimmy, but still kept a hold of me.

What the fuck. Why is Brian being so rude? He couldn't possible be....jealous? could he?

Like he was jealous of Bailey. Ahh, Bailey....wonder what he's up too...

"Nick lets go!" a male voice yelled behind him. Nick turned towards his friends and nodded his head.

"Be right there." He looked back at me and smiled. "We should hang out sometime."

"Okay." I nodded.

"See you later Abby. Nice to meet all of you!" he said and everyone said goodbye to him, expected Brian who just nodded.

I rolled my eyes and turned into his chest.

He looked down at me and smiled innocently at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "That was rude!"

He laughed and kissed my nose. "So."

"So? Brian you cant just be rude to people."

"And I give a fuck-" I glared at him. Why must he always swear in front of Emily. "Sorry. And I give a fudge why?"

"Because he's my friend!"

"Yeah, well I don't like him?" he retorted wrapping his arms around me.

I scoffed. "Is Brian Haner jealous?"

"Yes."

I pouted. "Why?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the bottom of his hair.

"Because he wants to get in your pants." He said like a little kid.

I laughed and shook my head. "No one is getting in my pants."

Brian smirked and kissed my neck. "I believe I did and I am getting in your pants, over and over again."

I smacked his chest. "Perv."

He smiled and crashed his lips onto mine. I sucked on his bottom lip and then he opened his mouth and our tongues danced together. I let out a soft moan and Brian tighten his grip on me more. I could feel his member getting hard against my body.

"Ew! No more kissy!" Emily and Johnny squealed.

I laughed and pulled away from Brian's lips. His face looked really stressed and I knew the reason why.

"Just give me five minutes then you can move."
♠ ♠ ♠
{fact} This song makes me giggle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVikbW3xjB4