‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

We Could Wait For The Fireworks

{Brian POV}

Beep. Beep.

Abby shifted onto my other leg, so I could pull my cellphone out of my pocket.

1 New Message

I flipped open my Sidekick and read the number and froze.

No. No. No.

I could feel the droplets of water beading down my face, my red face.

"Excuse me." I said pushing Abby softly off my lap. "Be right back baby." I said and kissed her lips.

"You okay man?" Zack asked me. I nodded and pointed to my phone.

"Important," I whispered and walked away from my friends.

I read over the number several more times before I got up the courage and hit View Now.

'I see you.'

I froze in my place at the text and read it over and over again. I gulped and picked up my head and looked around the beach. Trying to find the person behind the text message.

Beep. Beep,

I looked back down at my phone and gulped again. More sweat came from my face as the same number came up again.

'I want my money'

I sighed. "Fuck."

I knew this was all too good to be true. I knew that just deleting his number wouldn't work. It never works.

Beep.Beep.

'You have one week.'

I sighed, the money wasn't the problem. The problem is giving him the money with out the temptation to buy more. To consume more.

Beep. Beep.

'Wouldn't want anything to happen to your girls.'

That fucker wouldn't even dare. I'd rip his balls off before he even stepped 50 feet in front of Abby and Emily.

Beep. Beep.

'Don't underestimate me Brian, I know where they live. Remember one week'.

I closed my phone and clenched it in my hands. I thought it was going to break with how hard I was squeezing it.

"God fucking dammit!" I screamed.

All noise stopped at that point. I looked over at my friends and they all stared back at me. I sighed and shook my head and walked back over to them.

"Who was that?' Zack asked. He looked at me waiting for some kind of hit that I was suppose to drop him. Zack was my best friend, he knew ever secret about me, everything.

"Alex." I mouthed to him. He gasped at the name. He knew what Alex could do to me. Do to my new family.

Abby stood up and let me sit back down in the chair and I pulled her back onto my lap. She was holding a sleeping Emily in her arms, and I smiled at my girls.

I looked around the beach at each person, paranoia piercing in my head.

When my head stopped at a man, dressed in all black and a devilish smirk plastered on his lips, I couldn't look away. Alex.

He waved at me sickeningly and made a shooting motion at Abby and Emily. My face broke out in fear and I instinctively pulled Abby closer to me.

"Bri..." she gasped. "Too tight." I stared at Alex, not breaking our gazing. He shook his head at me and made a shush sound at me, as he turned and walked away from the beach. "Brian!"

Abby hit my arm and my head snapped to look at her. I scrunched up my face at her. "What?"

"Too tight." she gasped.

"Oh." I said and loosened my grip on her. "Sorry." I whispered.

"We should go. Emily is asleep." She told me slipping off of my lap.

I nodded and stood up and immediately wrapped an arm around Abby. I need to protect them from him.

"We're going to go." Abby announced and began her goodbyes to everyone.

"One sec, Bri." Zak said and pulled me away. I didn't want to move away from Abby. I cant protect her if I'm not near her. "Just a second." he assured me.

I sighed but nodded and followed him away from the group.

"Alex," I nodded.

"Alex."

"What did he want?" Zack asked placing his hands in his pockets.

"The money."

Zack scrunched up his face in confusing. "You didn't pay him?"

"Not for the last couple of lines."

"Brian you fucking idiot." he hissed at me. "He's a fucking big time drug dealer."

"You don't think I know that Zack!"

"Why did you even need the drugs?"

I looked down at the sand, ashamed for my answer.

"Brian." he sighed. "Doing drugs, never will give you Abby back, you fucking dumbass!"

"I know." I whispered.

"What if he hurts them! Huh?" he hissed at me.

I flinched remember the texts. "Fuck!" Zack sighed. "He knows about them. Doesn't he!"

I stood froze in place.

"God dammint Brian! Answer me!"

"Yes."

"You know you have to tell her."

I glared at him. "She is not going to know ever! Is that understood Zack! Never! You tell her and everything is fucked!"

Zack sighed shaking his head. He began walking away from me but he turned around and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Everything already is fucked."
♠ ♠ ♠
So you know Brian's secret know from some previous chapter!!!!

=] GO YOU!

Alot of comments will get you a new chapter!!!!