‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

'Cause This Is "See You Later"

{Abby}

The week went by from that day at the beach. Brian hasn't left my house since then. He gets paranoid when Emily or I aren't in the same room as him for any amount of time. And when I asked him about it he would say that he just wanted to spend as much time as possible with us.

I sighed as I began to stir the pancake batter. I woke up early today and had a taste for pancakes. Chocolate Chip pancakes.

"Abby!" I heard Brian yell and his feet pounding down the stairs.

I sighed and poured the batter onto the griddle.

"Daddy whats wrong?" I heard little Emily ask.

I turned around and saw Emily wiping the sleep out of her eyes in Brian's arms. Brian looked scared then he saw me and sighed.

"Nothing baby." he kissed Emily and sat her down on the ground

I turned back to the stove and flipped the pancakes. Brian slowly walked over to me and watched me as I made us pancakes.

"Need something?" I asked in a monotone voice.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him shake his head. He rested his back against the counter next to me and sighed.

"Whats up with you Bri?" I asked him as I poured new batter onto the griddle.

"Nothing."

"Oh Okay." I scoffed.

"Cant a guy just be around his girls?" he asked me.

"A guy can." I said and turned to look at him. "But a guy freaking me out is weird." He scrunched up his face as I turned back to the stove and flipped the pancakes.

"I'm freaking you out am I?" he hissed. "Well sorry for trying to protect you and Emily!"

I looked at him shocked. Why the fuck was he yelling at me and getting all pissy. He just went from scared to content to completely pissed off, in a matter of minutes.

"Protect me of what Brian?" I asked taking the pancakes from the griddle to the plate. "The evil stove fairies?" I asked sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Fuck you!" he hissed.

"Excuse me?" I asked turning off the stove.

"You heard me."

I glared at him. "Get out."

His face fell. "What?"

"Get out" I repeated. "I'm not dealing with you when your like this." I told him walking to the door. He was hot on my heels.

"I am not leaving!"

I turned to look at him and sighed. "Go home for a bit Brian."

"No fuck you! I'm staying right here. You cant make me leave." he yelled. "And I'm not saying sorry for swearing!"

I glared at him and opened the front door. "Get out."

"No!"

I looked down as I felt tears form in my eyes. "Just for a bit."

"Fuck you!"

I tightened my eyes as his words triggered the tears. I looked back up at him with the liquid coming down my face. "Get out and don't come back till you grow the fuck up!"

"Abby" he whispered trying to wipe a tear from my face. I shook my head at him and moved out of the way. "Please let me stay." he asked again holding my face in his hands.

I bit on my tongue, wanting to give in but I wouldn't this time. I just stared at him telling his silently to leave.

His eyes narrowed again and he let go of my face. He pushed passed me with no words and walked to his car. He hopped in and looked at me in the door way thinking before he put his keys into the ignition and drove off.

I closed the door and slide down it. I sobbed into my arms letting them all come out. I wasn't going to deal with this Brian. The arrogant asshole that he was being. He came come back when hes not being one.

"Mommy?" I looked up and saw Emily walking towards me.

"Baby." I sobbed and opened my arms for her to walk into them. I held her tightly to my body. Kissing her little head and trying to calm myself down.

Brian will come back. Not now. Maybe not even till morning. Maybe not even...

"Hey mommy."

"Yeah baby?" I asked her.

"There's a man outside the door."

I looked out the side window next to the door. Standing in all black was a man.

Knock.

I jumped slightly and picked myself up, wiping away the tears.

I felt my stomach drop like something horrible was about to happen.

And I wish Brian was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHHHH????????????? who's at the door??? All black hmmm who had that description?

IK IK!!!!!!

15 comments and you get the next chapter!!!!!!!

Comment Please