‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

Without You I'll Be Miserable At Best

{Brian POV}

"Lets go for a walk." I said to her and walked towards the door. I heard her walking slowing behind me till we reached the sidewalk and we matched each others paces.

We began walking not really talking to each other. Both of us waiting to say something but neither of us did.

She really did look good. I mean she always look good to me but these past four years she took on a whole new role, mother. And she looked natural doing it.

We made it to the beach not even speaking to each other. As we sat down on the sand we were about six inches away from each other. Way to far for my taste...

"Abby." I said softly looking out at the sky. It was about four so the sun was far from setting. "I missed you."

I looked at her from the corner of my eye and saw she was looking at the sky to. A small smile formed on her lips as I said that; giving me some small of hope.

"I missed you too." she said softly. She looked at me and gave me her breath taking smile. "What?" she asked I just kept staring at her.

I shook my head and smirked at her. "Your smile hasn't changed"

She blushed and looked away from me. "Thanks." she mumbled with an unsure tone to her voice.

"You still hide all your fears behind that smile." I told her. She looked back up at me, scrunching up her face as she did.

"What do you mean?"

I laughed. "I remember you saying something like, my biggest fear is seeing other people upset."

"Oh" she said dragging out the sound. "It should be" she said. "I know one little girl who isn't so happy right now." she hissed at me.

I sighed and shocked my head. "I was shocked. Hell I was scared shit less"

She scoffed. "You have nothing to be scared of Brian. She doesn't hate you. She just wants her fucking dad to love her and be there."

"Abby, I want to be there."

"You what?" she asked shocked that I just said that after running out on them. I nodded my head. "Why?"

"She brings me one step closer to you." I stated bluntly.

She sighed and shook her head. "How about this." She wasn't going to make this easy on me was she? "I'll let you see Emily first and maybe." she stressed the maybe. "We'll talk about us again later on."

"Why cant we talk about us now! I want you Abby, dammit! Why cant I have you, it makes everything simpler with Emily now!" I asked looking her in the eyes.

She sighed and shook her head. "Brian you cheated on me and not only that you got paid to date me! I just need time to readjust to everything before we go back to a you and me."

This is not how I wanted this day to end. I wanted it to end with Abby in one arm and Emily in the other. But it looks like I'm only getting one. Knowing if I behave myself the next couple of weeks with Emily, Abby will give us a chance again.

"But your not ruling us out right?" I asked looking her up and down.

She smiled and leaned in kissing my cheeking. "Just give it time Brian. I need to be able to trust you again."

Trust. I hate that word.

"Fine." I sighed but smirked at her. "Can I get another kiss?"

"No" she laughed shaking her head.

"Hey!" I whined. "Its my birthday!"

"Fine." she said mumbling something about whiny ass rock stars. She pecked my cheek again. "Happy?" she asked.

I shook my head and pointed to my lips. She narrowed her eyes before she pecked them quickly. "Now I'm happy!" I exclaimed standing up and dusting the sand off me.

"Lets head back to the party." she said and began to walk to Zack's house. I grabbed her hand and she pulled away from me and walked faster ahead. "Time Haner, time."

I sighed and jogged up to her. "Fine." I muttered as she slowed down her pace. "But in time that hand will be mine!"

"Only the hand?" she asked with a small laugh.

"Baby, your already mine." I smirked as she blushed.

"Sad yet true." she mumbled thinking I didn't hear her. But I did and I couldn't help but have a triumph smile on my face as we walked into Zack's house.

"Mommy!" Emily squealed as we walked into the living room.

"Hi Baby." Abby said bending down to pick her up. Emily hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Uncle Johnny taught me how to play guitar hero." she said.

"Did he?" she nodded her little head. "Did you win?" She asked.

"Yeah." she said wiggling in her grasp. Abby sat her down and she walked over to Johnny and sat in his lap. "I beated Uncle Mattie already." she stated and began to play with Johnny's help.

A wave of jealous floated through me as I watched them play. She was sitting in his lap and he was teaching her something, I should of been teaching her.

"Aww! You beat me again!" Matt exclaimed as Emily giggled.

"Can I play?' I asked walking into the room and sitting on the floor next to them.

Emily looked at me before looking up at Johnny. Johnny nodded his head and whispered something in her ear. She smiled brightly at me, she had the same smile as her mommy and her brown eyes, that matched mine, glittered as they lite up.

"Okay, daddy." she said and Matt handed me his guitar. "If I win." she giggled and came up to me and whispered "You have to give mommy a kiss." in my ear.

I smirked looking over at Abby who was talking to Leana but still looking over at me and Emily.

"Okay, and if I win I get to tickle you!" I exclaimed. She giggled but nodded her head.

"What happens if she wins?" Val asked sitting in Matt's lap.

I smirked and my eyes landed on Abby. "You'll have to wait and see." She narrowed her eyes at me before I turned and looked at the game, smirking.

About three minutes later the words Player 1 Wins appeared on the screen and I frowned.

"I cant believe you beat me!" I exclaimed pouting at her. She giggled and pinched my cheeks slightly as they pouted. "I really wanted to tickle you!" I huffed.

"I know!" she giggled and looked at Abby. "But I won now you have to kiss mommy!" she giggled.

I like how the room went silent and everyone was looking at Abby's reaction, may I add it was fucking adorable. She had a deep pink blush forming on her cheeks and she was giving out a weak uncomfortable smile to everyone. She was nervous because she knows she was going to enjoy this way to much.

"You heard her." I said standing up and walking towards Abby.

"Haner. I will not-" I cut her ranting off with my lips. I smiled as I felt her began to kiss back I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth and our tongues began to fight for dominance. She moaned softly causing me to smirk.

Four years and we still have the same effect on each other.

"Um can we keep it G rated guys! There's virgin eyes in here!" Matt barked at us.

I smirked and stood up watching as Abby began to control her breathing again. I pecked her lips again and sat back down on the floor.

Johnny was covering Emily's eyes as she sat in his lap. "Mommy! Did he kiss you?" she asked as she got her sight back.

"Yeah." Abby said breathless.

Everyone snickered and I smiled at her. She smiled back at me, this time her smile held no fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENTS pLEASE

=]

Image