‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

And Ask My Girl To Dance, And She'll Say Yes

{Abby POV}

"So Abby"

"So Jill." I mocked her.

She smiled and watched as I was dying someone's was hair.

"Tomorrow is Saturday." I frowned at the news. I totally forget with Brian being around and all about Saturday. "You forget didn't you."

I smiled sheepishly at her. "I'm sorry. It's just with Brian around now, I don't know it be awkward."

"Abby please you cant back out on me." God I hate when people are upset.

"I'm not going to" I sighed and looked up at her. "I just don't know what to tell him."

"You guys aren't dating again, right?" she asked as I finished the ladies hair.

"No." I sighed. "But still what do I say. 'Oh Hey Brian, I'm going out on a date with another man, can you watch our kid for the night' Oh yeah I can already tell you his reaction."

She laughed. "And that would be."

"He'd say give me ten minutes and be at my house with a shotgun, fully loaded." I said dramatically.

"You always look at the bad side." she whined.

"And you pout more than Emily."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Then just say you are going shopping."

"Fine." I sighed. "And I'll just say I'm going out as friends."

"Even better idea." she said snapping her fingers. "Why don't you just have River watch her?"

"Oh gee why didn't I ever think of that!" I said sarcastically. "Oh thats right because he's out of town."

She narrowed her eyes at me and smirked. "Just a thought."

****************************************************************************************************

It was finally Saturday and also the night for my little "date." Why cant I fucking say no? Life would be so much better if I could.

"Mommy. You look pretty." Emily said as she walked into my room. I was wearing a dark purple knee lenght hatler top dress and a pair of matching purple heels.

"Thank You, baby." I said as the door bell rang. "Thats must be your daddy."

Brian said he would watch her for me and we decide for him to watch her here since her toys and bed was here.

"Daddy!" she squealed as her little feet ran down the stairs and to the front door. I watched her from the top of the steps as the door opened and relieved Brian. I smiled and turned back towards my room.

"Hi baby." Brian said as he hugged Emily. "Where's your mommy?'

"Be right down." I yelled as I sprayed some Nollie perfume on me and grabbed my purse. I turned off my light and walked down the stairs to the living.

"I wanna watch" Emily said as her and Brian were looking over the Disney collection. "This one daddy." she said and pulled out a DVD.

" The Little Mermaid" Brian said as he took it from her and placed into the DVD player.

"Its her favorite." I said. He turned around smiling but it fell slightly as he saw how I was dressed. He was probably thinking it was a little to fancy for just "hanging out with friends."

Brian put the movie on for Emily as he stood up and walked towards me.

"You look very pretty." he said standing in front of me.

"Thank You." I blushed at him.

"Don't you think your a little to dressed up for meeting friends?" he asked. BINGO! I was correct, he did think I was dressed to nice.

"Maybe." I said as the door bell rang. He smiled at me as he looked out the window to see who it was.

"Are you going on a date?" he asked.

I nodded my head with a sigh. "Yeah, but its only one and I said yes to it before your birthday."

"I knew I should of brought my shotgun." He mumbled.

"What was that?' I asked opening the door. Outside was standing a very attractive man about Brian's height with the bluest eyes ever and blonde shaggy hair. "Hello." I smiled.

"Hey I'm Nick." he said smiling at me. Wow his teeth are really white. "I suppose your Abby, Jill said you were pretty not beautiful."

"Thank You." I blushed at him.

Brian scoffed and made his presences at the door. He looked him up and down with a disgusted face and Nick looked at him confused. "Her curfew is at nine." he told Nick.

"Excuse me." I said and shut the door and glared at Brian. "What is your problem?"

"Mine? My girlfriend is going out with another dude thats my problem!" he yelled at me but soft enough so Nick or Emily wouldn't hear..

"A, I am not your girlfriend"

"Yet." he cut in.

I rolled my eyes and continued. "B, I'm twenty-six years old and C, I don't know but there is always a C!"

He sighed and pulled me into his body. "Abby." he kissed my forehead. "I just don't want to lose you again." he whispered.

I pulled away and looked at him. "Your not losing me Bran." I mumbled.

"Does that mean no date?" he asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

I smirked. "No dates." He smiled leaning into kiss me but I opened the door again. "Besides this one."

He narrowed his eyes and pressed his lips together. "Don't you even think about touching her!" Brian yelled as I shut the door in his face.

"Sorry." I said to Nick as we got into his car.

"Its okay. Was that your brother?" he asked as he pulled out of the driveway. I shook my head. "Who was it? He looked familiar."

"That was Synyster Fucking Gates."

"Wow." he said stretching out the word. "How do you know him?" he asked after awhile.

"Did Jill tell you about Emily?" I asked looking at him. He nodded his head yes. "Thats her daddy."

"Wait, what your kidding right?" he asked taking his eyes off the road to look at me with a shocked face.

"Eyes on the road." I instructed as he did so. "Am I'm not kidding." I said getting out of the car as we made it to the restaurant.

"Wow, why are we going on a date then?"

I shrugged. "For Jill and your friend."

"Alright." he smiled at me. "Lets do it for Jack and Jill."

"Are you fucking kidding me. Jack and Jill, thats so fucking cute." I laughed with Nick. "For Jack and Jill then."

****************************************************************************************************

"Tonight was really fun, thanks." I told Nick as he walked me to my door.

The food was really good and Nick was a good date and paid for my dinner. Him and I kept ragging on Jack and Jill, but over all it was fun.

"No problem." he smiled leaning in to kiss me.

I stepped back and shook my head. "I don't think you want to die."

"What?' he asked leaning back on his heels.

"Look at the window"

He did and his face became full of fear. "I think your right." He smiled and kissed my cheek instead. "Night Abby."

"Night Nick." I said watching as he walked to his car. When he was half way down the block I walked into my house and found Brian "sleeping" on the couch. "I know your not sleeping."

I sat next to him. He smiled and sat up looking at me. "Have fun?' he smirked.

"A blast." I said seriously.

He frowned as I took off my shoes and started heading for the stairs. "I'm going to go take a shower, can you stay till I'm done or you can just spend the night." I yelled running into the shower.

After I got cleaned and changed I walked into Emily room and kissed her good night, before I made it to my room.

I stopped at the door and rolled my eyes. "There's a couch you know."

"Yeah but this is better. " He said as he laid in my bed in only his boxers. "I don't bite." he smirked. "hard."

"You wont be biting at all." I said as I walked out of my room.

"Where are you going?' he asked walking out of my room.

"Guest room, Night Brian." I said shutting the door and locking it. I heard him try to open it but he just sighed and went back to my room, I believe. I crawled under the covers and as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Jillian(Jill)
Image
Image
cOMMENT pLEASE!