‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

You Never Let Go, But I Let Go

"Coming." I said as the door bell rang. "Hey Brian." I smiled as he came into the house. "Emily is almost ready."

Today Brian was taking Emily to the Zoo while I had to work, since River was still out of town. She was so excited last night saying she wanted to see all the monkeys because they looked like Uncle Zacky and Uncle Mattie.

I have to make sure to remember that one.

"Okay." Brian smiled at me. "You look pretty."

"Thanks." I blushed as I turned around to go into the kitchen. I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses along my next. I sighed and turned around to face Brian. "Brian wait..."

"I'm sick of waiting Abby, I want you why the fuck cant I have you?" He yelled at me.

"Well get over it because I'm not rushing into this again!" I said moving out of the way.

"Your such a bitch." he mumbled.

I glared at him and was about to say something back but Emily walked in.

"Daddy!" she squealed.

"Mommy has to go baby." I said bend down to give her a kiss. "You be good for daddy." I told her. Even if he is an asshole.

She nodded and kissed my cheek. I turned around to Brian and held a straight face at him. "I'll be home at four."

"Whatever." he said obliviously still irritated from before. I glared at him before I turned around and made my way to work.

****************************************************************************************************

At around four-fifteen I made it back home and saw that Brian's car wasn't in the driveway. They should of been back by now... I thought as I walked into my house.

I sat my purse on the kitchen table as I search for any kind of note that he might of left for me. But I saw nothing.

"Maybe I should call him." I muttered as I picked up my phone and dialed his number. I listen to the phone ring and by the fifth one his voice mailbox picked up. Werid. He always picks up his phone. I tried his house phone but received his answering machine.

As I hung up my phone my cellphone began to ring. I noticed it read Zacky as I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Abby?" Zack asked a little panicked.

"Yes, Zacky whats wrong?"

"There was an accident." A what?

"Wha-What? Who?' I asked dreading to know the answer I already knew,

"Emily and Brian."

My eyes widened as my heart stopped; then speed up quickly again. "No." I spoke out softly.

"I'll be right over to pick you up." he told me as he hung up. I dropped my phone , then my legs gave out and I crumbled to the ground crying.

****************************************************************************************************

"Johnny's already here." Zack told me as we walked into the hospital. I just nodded not being able to find my voice. "Brian and Emily Haner?" Zack asked the lady behind the desk.

I kept my eyes fixed on the blue wall in front of me not really paying attention to them, just letting Zack lead me where to go. My mind was complete broken.

"Relations?" she asked.

"Friend and this is his..."

"Wife." I cut in. She nodded with a sad smile on her face.

"Emily, just got out of the ER, she's waiting with your friend Johnny. She just broke her arm thats about it." she said and pointed towards a set of doors, with the words Waiting Room above them.

"What about my husband?" I asked noticing she didn't mention him. I kinda of actually liked calling him that.

She gave me an apologetic smile before she spoke. "He's in critical condition."

Zack thanked her as he held onto me so I wouldn't fall and walked us into the waiting room.

"He's...he's dieing Zack." I stuttered as tears began to fall from my eyes.

Zack pulled me closer to him trying to calm me down but It just made me cry harder. "He'll make it." he whispered.

"Mommy!" Emily cried from Johnny's lap. She was crying into his chest while he rubbed her good arm.

"Emily!" I yelled running over to her and kissing her repeatedly. "Baby." I said taking her into my arms.

"Here sit." Johnny said getting up and letting me sit down since the room was full.

"Thank You." I told him as he went to talk to Zack. "Emily hows your arm sweetie?' I asked wiping her tears away.

"It hurts a little. Mommy, is daddy okay?" she asked.

At that moment a doctor came out asking for me. "I don't know baby." I said and gave her to Johnny who came back over to me.

"Mrs. Haner?" the doctor asked me. I nodded my head. "Your husband received alot of damage from the accident. We're sorry to say this but we don't think he's going to make the night." he said softly to me.

"Can I see him?' I asked him.

"Yes." he said and lead me through the doors of the ER. "Here you go." he smiled weakly at me and shut the door behind me.

Brian laid on the bed lifeless. He's body was badly bruised and beat up. He looked like he was dying.And he was.

"Brian." I said grabbing his hand. I kissed his swollen lips and felt a small amount of pressure on mine. "I love you." I said when his eyes opened slowly.

"I'm sorry." we said at the same time. He laughed but it just turned into a cough.

"I love you Abby." Brian told me squeezing my hand the best he could, it was weak for a man his size. "Is Emily okay?"

I nodded. "She just broke her arm, she out there with Johnny and Zack."

"Make sure to take care of our baby girl." he coughed closing his eyes.

"No Brian!" I cried. I kissed his hand softly and rubbed my cheek against it. "Your not aloud to leave me."

"I love you Abby" he whispered. I looked at him in silence until the heart monitor flat lined.

"No! Brian!" I cried as doctors and nurse came in trying to get me out.

The last things I heard before the door closed was.

"Time of Death : 5:47" and my heart shattering.

****************************************************************************************************

I shoot up in bed with tears running down my face and my heart beating fast. My forehead was damp in sweat from my nightmare.

Just a nightmare.

I looked around and noticed I was still in the guest room of my house. I sighed and crawled out of bed.

I checked on Emily and saw she was still peacefully sleeping with her Teddy in her tiny arms.

I smiled and walked into my room and noticed Brian wasn't in their anymore. His clothes still laid on the floor and my blanket was gone along with my pillow.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs looking for Brian. I went into the living and smiled. Brian was laying on the couch, sleeping.

I walked over to him and pulled the blanket up a little bit and laid my chest on top of his with the blanket over me. I snuggled my head into the crock of his neck, inhaling his scent as I closed my eyes trying to sleep again.

I felt his arms wrap around me as he placed small kisses on my head. "What wrong Abby?"

"Nothing." I sighed and looked at him. I could see his eyes looking at me curiously as he rubbed my back. I kissed his lips and smiled as I pulled away. "I love you Brian."

He was silent for a while just rubbing my back and kissing my forehead. As I was about to sleep again I heard him say, "I love you too." And I went into a dream not a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
[= cOMMENT pLEASE! =]

iM SAD i STARTED SCHOOL TODAY SO UPDATES WILL NOT BE AS UPDATED AS THEY HAVE BEEN! bUT iM HAPPY CUZ IM A sENIOR! cha-yeah!

My fav quote!
Image