Run Baby Run

Friends and Friendships

I let another day pass by I still had this terrible feeling in the gut of my stomach and my heart as well but time still passed by slowly but it did pass by. I heard nothing from Josh and I was kind of glad because I didn’t know what I was going to say to him when he finally did confront me about the bracelet and I wasn’t sure whether or not to give him the second one that I had made.

Sunday came and I knew that the next day was school I also decided to give to Josh the second bracelet that I had made him. I posted in this letter box without a note or anything just like the first I knew he would know they were mine because of the one I always wore that was given to me by Amus.

I also called Amus that day and she kept bugging me that she really and I mean really she even dragged on the ‘rea’ part which kind of sounds wrong, but anyway she really wanted to come back up the coast and like spend a week with me. Sure I loved Amus but this all sounded a bit dodge to me and I made her spill.

I had found that Amus had been talking to Shawn….a lot till like 3 in the morning yesterday. So how did that happen she was sort of in a relationship with a guy who lived 2 hours away from her at least and I couldn’t even get Josh to talk to me anymore?
I told her about the bracelets and I also vowed to never make a bracelet in my life again she made me take that back and told me she was actually really proud of me for giving them to him and that he would come around eventually Shawn had told her he would. Great so now they were talking about us.

I got into bed that night at around 11 knowing I had to wake up early for school and I was most definitely not looking forward to it. I woke the next morning to my mum yelling at me I hadn’t gotten much sleep last night and didn’t want to budge out of my bed after another yelling session I gave in and got up putting on my new catholic school uniform the colours were blue and black plaid shirt with a whit blouse. I tied my hair in a lose pony tail and made the short walk to school stopping at the gates to take in a deep breath before casting my eyes over the new sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short
i have massive writters block on this story
is anyone acctually still reading it?