Modernly Loved

Part 4

"I'll come see you. You don't live that far from where I used to live." Frank said as he and Millie lay in her bunk. Keely was out with Mikey, she'd finally given into his charm.

"I know." Millie said with an assuring smile so he would think that she believed him.

He knew she didn't believe him, she thought this would be one of those things that wouldn't last.

"Millie." Frank huffed impatiently.

"What?"

"I will come see you. You're mine." he said straddling her.

All Millie could do was giggle, but she knew he was serious.

Call me,


Millie sighed as Keely sighed, although Keely didn't admit it, she missed Mikey. Even though it had only been a week or so since the tour ended. Frank did call Millie everyday, making it harder and harder to say bye everytime he had to leave. He said he planned to make his way over there as soon as they were done with the new video. Whenever that would be Millie didn't care, just as long as it was soon.

"I'm going to work." Millie said as she decided that was enough procrastination for one day.

"Ok." Keely pouted as she fell in the spot where Millie was sitting.

"We're pitiful."

"At least Frank calls you."

"Maybe if you weren't so harsh towards Mikey he'd call you."

"Or it could be because he doesn't have my number, I lied and told him I didn't have a cell phone..." Keely said biting her lip.

"Call him." Millie said leaving Keely to her own devices as she made her way down the nippy streets of Jersey to her work place.

"Millie?" a voice called and so Millie turned to see who it could possibly be knowing it wasn't who she was hoping for. She turned to see Trouble standing there with a cumbersom load on his hands.

"Well, someone likes to shop." Millie said reaching to grab a hand full of bags.

"Well Thanksgiving is only 3 days away, and my mom likes to beat all of the other cooks before they don't have her favorite mixes and spices." He said as he nodded his head in the direction they would be going.

"I'm debating whether or not I should pop in on my parents for Thanksgiving or go with Keely to hers." she said as she dodged a women with more bags than her and Trouble.

"You're welcome to come my house for Thanksgiving dinner, it's just me my mom my dad and my younger sister." he said with a smile that would make any heart melt.

"I can't promise anything, but I'll accept your invitation." she smiled as he stopped and went up the steps to a rather large white house.

"Yes, we're rich." Trouble said as the climbed the stairs, Millie just laughed at the fact he answered her question before she could ask it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank couldn't stand it anymore, Keely had told him that Millie worked at Hot Topic, but she wasn't there, and Keely told him he could wait at the apartment for her. Keely decided that Mikey was up to her standards and met him where they compromised for her to. There was a knock on the door and Frank knew it shouldn't be Millie, but he still hoped it would be. He opened the door without even looking through the peephole.

"Frank?" Millie said with a grin on her face as he scooped her up in his arms and closed the door as they went inside. He layed her down on the couch, placing kisses all over her face.

"I missed you so much." he said in between kisses, then broke away to pull off his shirt.

"I missed you more." Millie smiled as she put her hands on his bare chest, he shuddered under her touch, and she loved it.

"Millie, why weren't you at work?"

"I get off at 4, plus I saw Trouble, and I helped him with his bags."

"Trouble?" Frank raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah, he lives like 5 blocks away." Millie said with a shrug. Frank didn't want to talk about anyone else but her right now, so he shut her up with his mouth covering hers.

"Frank." Millie sighed as he pulled off her shirt. Then there was a knock at the door, making Frank wish they were somewhere else.

"Fuck!" he yelled as he was rolled off onto the floor while Millie slipped her shirt back on. He watched as she settled herself and opened the door.

"Trouble?" she said with a surprised tone.

"Yeah, you left this on my porch." he said handing her the messenger bag that Frank had bought/made for her.

"Ohmigod, thank you so much, I would've cried if I had lost this." she said giving him a hug "See you later." she said as she watched him leave. Then she turned to see a frowning Frank.

"What?"

"You left the bag I made you outside on a porch?"

"By accident, I had like 8 other bags in my hands." she said sighing hoping this wasn't going where it looked like it was.

"Lame, but fine." he said plopping on the couch and starting to pout.

"You know you look even cuter when you pout." she said as she sat in his lap straddling his legs and facing him.

"I had to pout alot to get here." his face instantly turning into a grin as he picked her up and started for her bedroom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Frank, you better get your ass on this bus right now!" Gerard shouted as Frank once again had to say goodbye to Millie.

"You too Way, hurry the fuck up!" Ray yelled even louder out the window, at least Gerard yelled from the side walk.

"I have to go." Frank said looking down at his shoes, Millie was ok with it, she met him on tour, how could she not expect him to not go on tour again.

"I know, call me." she said leaning up to kiss him.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making this easier than it should be." he said with a smile and kissed her softly on the lips

"C'mon before my brother shoots us." Mikey said pulling Frank with onto the bus. Frank got onto the bus hesitantly still looking back at Millie. Millie sighed knowing another 3 to 4 months was going to be quite uneventful without Frank.

Frank pressed his face to the window and smiled, and gave a little wave as he they drove away. Millie waved as well, and smiled, remembering how she told herself that this was what she was getting herself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keisha Cole is an awkward show to watch while editing stories...