Modernly Loved

Part 6

Millie and Keely decided to go to their boyfriend's houses and surprise them. Frank had asked Millie to move in with him, and she figured this would be a great time to give him an answer. Although she was sure he already knew what she was going to reply with. She had a box that held her necessities for a few days until all of her stuff was moved in. Frank had left her a key to reply with, either leaving the key or keeping it and letting herself in when he got back.

Millie carried her box up the steps toFrank's their apartment, and sighing with contentment when she finally reached her new door step. She sat down her box and pulled out her keys, and effortlessly opened the door. That being because while she was deciding whether or not she was going to move in with Frank, she had memorized which key opened what lock. She smiled as she stepped inside, Frank didn't give their house the credit it deserved. It smelled of cigarettes and alcohol, but Frank promised he would never get drunk or high as long as she was his. All their house needed was a little bit of color, and cleaning and it would be something she'd invite her parents to come see. 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was enough for her.
Millie sighed and was glad she took up his offer.

"Frank?" A woman's voice called from the back room.

"No, I'm his girlfriend." Millie said cheerfully. She watched as the other woman came from the back, she had auburn hair like hers. But hers was definitely dyed, and she was tall. And she wasn't pretty in Millie's opinion, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Girlfriend? Are you sure?" the woman said narrowing her eyes at Millie.

"Yes, absolutely." she frowned jingling her keys in front of her.

"Wow, Frank isn't very faithful." the woman smirked.

"Regardless you'll have to leave." Millie said simply picking up her box and carrying it to what she thought wasFrank's their bedroom.

"Umm no. Frank told me when I was in town to wait for him here at his place." the woman said following Millie.

"Well, Frank obviously met you before he met me." Millie sighed starting to get irritated.

"It was a one night thing-"

"Exactly, so leave."Millie said setting her box down on the bed.

"I don't have to leave, maybe you should." the woman said pushing Millie's box of things to the floor.
Millie just looked at the woman, knowing that Frank had not been with her since he had met her. There was no possible way, but it didn't make the woman leave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank was glad to see that his apartment door was unlocked, that told him Millie had said yes. Frank knew that was going to be her answer when he saw her car parked outside, but the door being unlocked gave him reassurance. There was another car parked outside but he figured it was Keely's since they were friends and she was helping Millie get settled in.
As he walked inside the house already smelled better with Millie there, he figured his life couldn't get any better.

"I suggest you leave before my boyfriend gets home and tells you to leave himself." Frank heard Millie say, so he headed back towards where her voice was streaming from.

"I don't have to." Frank heard and saw Felicia shove Millie a little.

"Don't put your hands on me you whore." Millie said simply not even moving.

"And if I do?" Felicia once again shoved Millie but a little harder, and Millie's hand went up in a fist.

"Millie!" Frank said stepping in between her and Felicia.

"Frank, tell that skank she better get the hell out before she gets her ass kicked." Millie said jabbing her finger at her while Frank was trying to stop Felicia from pulling on Millie's hair.

"Bitch, if Frank wanted you here, why would he invite me?" she said glaring and resting her hand on Frank's shoulder.

"Oh hell no."Millie said pushing Frank out of the way and punching the other girl in the face, making her fall. And before Millie could jump down and land some more punches, Frank caught her.

"Felicia, I met you before I met Millie. I'm with her now, and it's serious, so just leave before anything else happens." Frank said trying to hold Millie down, with a demanding voice.

"Yeah, you nasty skank. Go give someone else your STDs!" Millie said and Felicia shrunk back and Frank turned and looked at Millie.

"Millie." he said in an even but forceful tone looking her straight in the eyes. He sat her on their bed, and followed Felicia out to make sure she did just as Millie said.

"Millie I can't believe you made her bleed and cry." Frank sighed as he came back into their room.

"Well she was sitting here like she lived here. And she pushed me first, and then had the nerve to call me a bitch, and throw my things on the floor."

"What if she really has an STD?"

"Then she shouldn't be trying to get with you anyway." Millie said getting up and picking up things off the floor.

Frank hated to admit it but seeing Millie get angry and punch Felicia in the face turned him on. He didn't know why, maybe it was because she was was fighting over him. He went and sat down next to where she was on the bed and put his arms around her waist.

"You shouldn't fight over me like that, I'm not worth it."

"The hell you aren't." Millie said still trying to pick up her belongings.

"Millie, I'm what's considered a man-whore. Before you, I took what was closest to me."

"Which were groupies and other women who were willing. Frank you act as though you met me on the first day of my very first tour."

"I know I didn't-"

"Frank I saw how you handled that one girl, and how she watched you afterwards. Then after we started seeing each other she would always glare at me." Millie said collecting the last of her things and setting the box upright.

"You did notice that eh?" he said with a smirk.

"I knew to some degree what I was getting involved with when I met you. But you are the one I'm supposed to be with." Millie said with such firmness that made Frank's heart skip a beat. He pulled her closer to him,"How many women have you had in this bed?"

"None." Frank said as he inhaled her scent.

"Good." Millie said turning to face him.

"Yes, except for the fact that this bed is squeaky."

"I can bring my bed posts from my old house,- wow I've never said that before." Millie said as though she had an epiphany.

"Didn't you ever live with your parents?"

"Yes, but that's still home. Normally when you refer to that house you say 'when I lived with my parents.', never 'in my old house'." Millie said as though she were still thinking deeply.

"Right." Frank said giving her a look of confusion.

"Maybe you haven't really lived in one place long enough to understand."

"I have, I just would've never put it like that."

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course, until I found you taking out your talons, and almost ripping Felicia to little shreds." Frank said falling back on the bed.

"Well she deserved it, she pushed my stuff off the the bed, and then pushed me. I asked her to leave nicely twice. Not once Frank bu-"

"Shut up and come make love to me." he said sitting up swiftly and she stopped talking and scooted towards him.

Frank normally got what he wanted when he wanted it. He just learned to use it at the right times, and on the right person. Gerard told him it was something about his voice, that made just people want to do whatever he asked. He tried not to over use this 'mysterious power' as Gerard would say, but when it came to Millie he found himself wondering if she too had the same affect on people she wanted things from. So he tried to compete with her sometimes, especially when it came to love making. It was like they took turns demanding a physical affection from one another. Not that Frank minded, he liked it, because he himself could not turn away from anything Millie told or asked him to do.

"You take off my shirt." Millie breathed as Frank's lips attached to her neck, and his hands making their way to her blouse to undo the buttons.

"Millie, I missed you so much." Frank murmured.

"I missed you too." Millie said as she slid off his shirt.

"Tell me you love me." Frank said simply, forgetting about his 'mysterious power'.

"I love you." Millie moaned, making Frank's heart fill with more affection for her than he's ever felt for anyone before.

"I love you too." Frank smiled looking down at her smiling face "I don't want us to ever end."

"We won't." she sighed as Frank's hands traveled all over her body, making her do the same thing on his body with her hands.

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter!