‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 24, 2008

I was depressed again. Carlos asked me to ask out Allustriel for him. I was like what the crap? He sent me "So that chick who sat across the table from you at lunch was cute." I told him that she thought he was hot. Then he asked me to hook him up and everything. I said I would because I like him so much as to be the one asking my friend out for him. It kind of sucks.

Carlos was waiting in the same place for his friends again today. In the same spot, too. I saw him before I walked into the door. He was wearing a jacket and standing there. He also had his snakebites in. He looks hot with or without snakebites. Well, yeah. Not long after Carlos went into the cafeteria, Jenny came. I told her about what I would be doing. She wanted to tell Allustriel for me.

We didn't do anything in Spanish again. There was still testing going on. The teacher was all telling us about what kind of test the sophomores were taking. It was a career test. They answer yes or no questions of what they like to do. Most of the questions they wouldn't like to do. When they get the results, it would say that they should do a job that they would probably hate or something like that. I showed Josh The Whitest Kids U' Know. He really liked it. He also liked the music on my iPod.

I still didn't see Carlos in Business Tech. Testing was for the first two class periods. This is when I was sure he was a sophomore. Only that grade was testing. During class, Shavonne and I texted. I told her about Allustriel and how Carlos asked me to ask her out for him. Then she asked me who I liked. I told her the truth. I like Carlos.

Before Anthropology, I showed Allustriel to Shavonne. She was like "Oh."
"Hay Allustriel." I said before the bell rang, "Wanna go out with Carlos?"
"I have a boyfriend," she replied. I was kind of happy. We had that mean guy as our substitute again. He's kind of mean.

At lunch, I went to the bathroom. While doing my business, I looked at my phone. Carlos had IMed me.
I'm reminding youuu
Well. She's got a bf so... Yeah.
I asked for you.

Oh doodie
Oh well

Mhm.
One and one and oneee is threee
?
Beatles
Mkayyy.

In Algebra, we worked in groups. I worked with Jenny, Josh, and Alan. We all got in trouble for working in groups, so then we worked individually. I talked to Josh. He was in the middle of writing a song for his band. We talked about awesome stuff.

In science, we worked on that project thing. I spent more time listening to music than actually doing my work because I wasn't sure if we were supposed to save the stuff or what.

After school, I got bored while riding the bus. So I IMed Carlos.

You know my friend didn't talk so she's gonna wanna try again toniht.
haha alright
Yeah.
That bitch made me talk.

Hahaha
I wanna go skateboardingggggg
Do it.
I don't have anyone to skateboard withh. I never skate alonee. It's not as fun.
I didn't know you skatee
I do.
Crazyyyyy
I used too
Back in the day

I still do sometimes. I quit for a whilee cause I didn't know anyone
Bahahahahahahhhahaa! I just saw this kid with a backpack like yours and he was reeeally little and it looked like the backpack was eatin him

Ohh I see if you skate good you'll make many friends at the x park
I don't like it theree. It sucksss
At least compared to the places I skated

Ohhh big shot
........no.
?
I dunno
Boredom
I like pomegranates
Huh
I have a pomegranate
Cool
Mmhmmm
I took a nap and woke up around 9pm.
Nvm. she's not going to try and call you.
Oh okayy
Shahh
She would have called me already if she was

Ohh
Mhm
Can I call her
I dunno.
You can try

Is it her cell
Mmhm
What's the number
I sent him my number so we could three way. I don't trust my friend.
Whatts her name
Laura
Okayy
Mmhm.
He called me, and I freaked out on the phone, then started to call Laura. He hung up.
Crap. Wrong numberr
Oops. sorry

Wtfffff
I gave you mine
Um. Yeahh

Lol wow
Sorry. I just remembered that if she had your number, you'd have been phone raped.
Well what's her numberrr
Um. I dunno.
Ughh
I think she's calling her bf. I just called her and it was busy and stuff with the beepies
Thought you didn't know her number
I don't. That's why I have it in my phone. So I don't have to remember the numbersss
Ugh nvm
Bahahahahahahha onagahh
Djhnbxhd
Mhm.
OMAGAH! I got the numbersss

I sent him her real number
Nvm.
I got it wrong again

Errgh
I think.
that you should call me then I should call her and then press that button over there and that we should three way.

Neh
She's being a bitch wrinkle
Mkay then

Ok
Yeahh. I don't trust her
Okkk
The last time we called a dude, she had this thing with telling him that I wanted to do him and what size my bra was and that I liked him and crap like that
Haha
that guy was ugly as crap.
And now he likes me

Hahaha
Nooooo
Hahahahaah