‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 12, 2008

Not the end! Consider this a new beginning.

I was nervous again. I really don't like my new schedule. I don't have classes with very many people I know. My first class was Spanish. It was with a new teacher. Her name was Ms. Duffee. I told her my mom worked for porn on the first day of school. Well, yeah. I didn't know anyone very well in tha class. There was a few people from my old Spanish class there, and a guy from my old Algebra class. I didn't know anyone else. I didn't like her class. All we really did was listen and then take notes. They were really long. I wasn't even done by the time the bell rang. I was like in my sixties and a little more than half way done.

My second class was Chorus. I kind of liked it. I actually knew and talked to some of the people in there. Ryan and these two other people that were friends with Jenny. I sat next to Jenny's girl friend. We were in the soprano section. You should have seen me freaking out because I didn't know where to sit. I wasn't sure if I was alto or soprano so I just followed who I knew. We started singing. The song was "Deck the Halls" and we were doing the "falalalala's." I didn't like it. I can't sing as high as we were supposed to for some of them. I could do most of them, though.

Nathan got moved to my Anthropology class. It was pretty cool, but also suckish. Jenny and Alustriel wouldn't like pay attention to me. I made people laugh, though. I was playing with Alan's Flexi. People think it's funny.

Lunch was crazy. They had more people in the cafeteria because they got rid of the fouth lunch. On my way to whatever table we were sitting at, I saw it. It, here meaning Carlos. I instantly got kind of mad. I could tell that he was hiding from me. He walked into the small cafeteria. I was instantly really pissed off. I wanted to walk right in there and start yelling at him and all of this other stuff. I restrained from making a fool of myself and just sat there and ate.

My fourth class was English. I could tell that I wasn't going to like the teacher. There was just something about her that I didn't like. I couldn't stand it. She went on for like five minutes about harassment. We all know what harassment is. No ones retatded here.

Last was Art. I sat next to this hot guy. He looked almost EXACTLY like Carlos. He just had lighter hair and no snakebites. I knew then that I liked Carlos for himself. If I liked him for his looks, I'd be going for this guy. I just thought he was hot. If only Carlos would like me back. By the end of the period, I started thinking that I should go out with this guy. He's into more things that I like. It would be cool. He was a really good drawer, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. Yep.
New beginning thing. I don't want to make anew story since that would be kind of stupid, I think.