‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 20, 2008

In Spanish, we didn't do much. Well, we went to the library and did computer work. I was really bored in that class. The teacher was totally rushing me to find a picture for this project we were doing. I printed one out even though I knew I wasn't going to use it. I'd already picked out my picture I wanted. It's saved on my computer at home.

In Chorus, I actually got to hear Ryan sing. It's kind of funny. He's an okay singer. I showed Chelsea, Ryan, and Nathan the piercing I want. They thought it was kind of cool. The teacher yelled at some of the people in the class for talking while we were about to sing. I laughed a bit when that happened.

For Anthropology, we went to the library. Kevin was in there, on a computer. I got to show him to Alustriel and Jenny. We worked in books. I wrote down a recipe for Jenny was being retarded again. She wanted to half-ass the costumes. I wanted to make them as close to real as I could get. That also meant depending on whatever we were doing, us girls would end up showing our bare sides. Jenny was the only one with a problem. Nathan was trying to tell us about some old guy with nipple piercings he saw. Oh. That reminds me. Jenny also didn't want to wear a fake nose piercing. We were looking through this book that had boobies in it. Alustriel was freaking out and Nathan was being horny. It was funny. Alustriel was asking the teacher these awkward questions about the boobies and stuff in the book.

English was superly boring. We took notes, took a test, and watched a stupid video. It was really stupid. There weren't even moving pictures. It was pretty much different shots of paintings while someone read the story. I didn't like it. At the end of class, Nathan and Ryan were like pushing my desk. It was funny because I couldn't get my desk back.

In Art, Kevin sat next to me. Then that one girl sat in between us. I don't know why she even sits there. Like, one day she was like I'm going to sit by you and she did. I don't know. Kevin and the guy who sits next to him were talking about The Whitest Kids U' Know again. I still love that show. Once, I was trying to get Kevin's glue and he was obviously not hearing my calling for him. I threw my pencil at him. "Who threw that?" he asked while picking it up.
"Me." Yeah. I'm not afraid.
"I'm gonna like kick your ass," he joked.
"Sorry for throwing that at you. Can I borrow your glue?"
"Well, why didn't you just ask me instead of throwing your pencil at me?"
"I did. You were all not listening and stuff," I trailed off. He passed me my pencil and his glue "Thanks!"
After about five minutes, Kevin got up. I was almost done with the glue. He reached over my head from behind me and tried to get the glue."I'm almost done with it," I said.
"What are you listening to?" he asked me when I gave him his glue back.
"Smashing Pumpkins," I replied.

At the end of class, it was kind of funny. Kevin and the other guy were singing that Baby Come Back song to each other. Like, the guy would be all "Kevin, come back. You can blame it all on me." We talked about The Whitest Kids U' Know. I showed Kevin the Dolphin Song. It was funny how he was all "That's weird how that guy's all 'OW!'" We were talking guitars. Kevin says he has two Gibson's, an Epiphone, a Fender, and a Taylor acoustic. I'm jealous. He asked me about my hair and how I get it the way I do. I told him that I don't brush it. I brush my hair at night instead of in the morning. That led to life. Who has a life and who doesn't. Kevin said he has a phone life. I don't have one at all pretty much.