‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 21, 2008

Today was a little on the boring side. In Spanish, we just turned in our work and corrected stuff.

For Chorus, we sang. Ryan couldn't hear me sing, so I moved a little closer to him. Chelsea heard me singing and told him I was. When class was almost over, the teacher started giving us candy. I for some Sweet Tarts and a peppermint.

Anthropology was fun. We spent the whole twenty minutes before lunch trying to set up a TV. While doing that, we were making jokes and stuff. Nathan, Alustriel, and I were singing Go-Getter Greg.

At lunch, we just kind of ate. I saw Carlos for the first time all week. Sarah was crying because of her boyfriend. Nathan and I walked back to class together. He told me about how he feels about having a girlfriend. He's awkward with girlfriends. I told him it would probably be the same with me. I showed him Carlos. I told him that I was angry at Carlos.

Back in class, we watched our DVD's. It was funny. I found out that Ryan has a lot of midriff hair. It's kind of gross. I was all "I have no chest hair!" and then showed them the top of my chest. Jenny obviously didn't like that. We compared our boobies. Mine were the biggest. Nathan and Cody came in to bug us. It was their lunch and they found us in the library. Nathan sat on the other Nathan's lap. I need to tell the difference. Okay. Nathan Davis is the one who sat on Nathan's lap. That is the Nathan in my chorus Class. The other Nathan is Nathan Goldstein. He's in my Anthropology and English classes.

In English, I was scared that I was going to get in trouble. Ryan and Nathan kept pushing my desk. They stopped after a while and then started again at the end of class.

I totally bugged Kevin in Art. It was funny. All I did was go back and forth a bunch of times. I saw him look up at me every time. After a while he finally went "Geez you get up a lot."
"Haha," I answered. "I keep not putting glue on certain places on my thingy."
We went to a fire drill. I showed Kevin to Shavonne. Carlos was there. That was the second time I've seen him all week.
Back in class, I kept walking back and forth. Again, Kevin noticed.
"Oh my God! You're walking back and forth still!" he said.
I stopped. "Well, yeah. I'm really bored."
At the end of class, Kevin was standing by me. He was all "Hey." And then started singing "Hit me with your cum shot! Fire away!" to the tune of Hit Me With Your Best Shot. I laughed. "Why do people starte at me so much?" he asked.

"I dunno." I answered. "I mean, I stare, but not at you. Its a subconsious thing for me."